Baker and Banda having a circle jerk on Twitter

I don't understand how these guys tweet anything when Miami went to 6-7 losing 5 of those 7 to inferior teams!!! This is embarrassing and lame. Must be part of their recruiting efforts or something.

Yes, because they are recruiting. You think a conference player of the year like Roche is coming here to f' off in his money year?

Advertisement
These 2 dudes are as corny as they come. SMH. Just play man. Nothing about last season should be celebrated. We complain about culture and kids on social media but look at the corny clowns leading them.
Exactly! Stop posting dumb ****. "Look what our side of the ball produced". YOU WERE A FAILURE! I don't care if we were decent on Defense. YOU LOST TO FIU. No other way to slice it guys. One uniform and one team. That team lost to FIU. Stop posting accomplishments. Get to work and give up less than we score.

We supposedly have a difference maker on offense now. Banda is such a tool bag.

I agree, Banda, statistics don't lie.

Scoring Defense - gave up 11.67 points in six wins against the murderer's row of Bethune-Cookman, Central Michigan, UVa, Pitt, F$U, and Louisville.

Scoring Defense - gave up 27.57 points in seven losses against the likes of UF, UNC, VaTech, GaTech, FIU, Duke, and LaTech.

The real issue is the SEVEN losses, six of which involved giving up 24 points or more. Against terrible teams (except for Florida).

Exactly! Stop posting dumb ****. "Look what our side of the ball produced". YOU WERE A FAILURE! I don't care if we were decent on Defense. YOU LOST TO FIU. No other way to slice it guys. One uniform and one team. That team lost to FIU. Stop posting accomplishments. Get to work and give up less than we score.

We supposedly have a difference maker on offense now. Banda is such a tool bag.

Bandas the nerd that always wanted to be good at sports and never was and thinks that because his buddy gave him a P5 position coach gig, he’s all of a sudden some amazing coach/ football savant. Miss me with all that clown. You try too hard. The real good coaches let the results speak. All the excessive tweeting and social media posting reeks of a true lack of confidence, and needing to compensate by constantly posting.

Advertisement
Individual numbers don’t lie but when you don’t include them all it’s very misleading, like not telling a girl about your herpes because it’s not showing

Seemed like it would be worse, all I can Remember is the performances vs fiu and duke and then vs central Michigan which could have been much worse if their receivers actually caught the ball in that game

Performances defensively against those teams were not nearly as bad as you think. And especially when you consider:

Miami scored 7 points offensively in the first half against Central Michigan, and scored 2 for Central Michigan on a safety. Here are Central Michigan's 7 offensive possessions in the first half:

PUNT
PUNT
FUMBLE
PUNT
FUMBLE
PUNT
PUNT

Uhhhhhhh…...yeah, they dropped passes for sure. But what the **** more do you need from your defense if you're an offense? And the score was 7-2 LMAO. It should've been 28-0 and we never think about that game again.

The entire performance against FIU was beyond inexcusable, but again, Miami scores ZERO points in the first half. Against a G5 team, at "home". Just inexcusable. FIU had 297 yards for the entire game on offense. You lost to a team who didn't even get 300 yards against you in a football game in 2019. That's just unheard of....unless your offense is the 2019 Miami Hurricanes.

The defense gave up 3.93 YPP against Duke. Less than 4 yards a play, and you lose a game, and it's really not even close. Again, Miami scores 17 offensive points, gives up 9 sacks, and doesn't crack 250 yards against DUKE. And that's on the defense? Really? Miami in the 2nd half on offense, after going to the break with a 1 point lead:

PUNT
PUNT
FG
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
DOWNS
FUMBLE.

LMAO....pretty inspiring stuff if you're a defense and watching that. Oh, and of those SIX 2nd half punts, how many were 3 and outs? 5 of them. FIVE 3 and outs against Duke in a single half of football. Kinda tough to play defense in contrast to that kind of performance.

And I'm not even going to talk about the bowl game because I plan on eating again today and I won't be able to should I spend 1 more brain cell on whatever the **** that was on offense.

Advertisement
Imagine going through years of ****** defenses and complaining non stop for change, THEN you get that change, team plays good defense, but you continue to complain because we don’t play anyone and you don’t like how the coaches tweet. THATS CANES FANS FOR YA.

edit- CIS Canes fans***

Advertisement
Performances defensively against those teams were not nearly as bad as you think. And especially when you consider:

Miami scored 7 points offensively in the first half against Central Michigan, and scored 2 for Central Michigan on a safety. Here are Central Michigan's 7 offensive possessions in the first half:

PUNT
PUNT
FUMBLE
PUNT
FUMBLE
PUNT
PUNT

Uhhhhhhh…...yeah, they dropped passes for sure. But what the **** more do you need from your defense if you're an offense? And the score was 7-2 LMAO. It should've been 28-0 and we never think about that game again.

The entire performance against FIU was beyond inexcusable, but again, Miami scores ZERO points in the first half. Against a G5 team, at "home". Just inexcusable. FIU had 297 yards for the entire game on offense. You lost to a team who didn't even get 300 yards against you in a football game in 2019. That's just unheard of....unless your offense is the 2019 Miami Hurricanes.

The defense gave up 3.93 YPP against Duke. Less than 4 yards a play, and you lose a game, and it's really not even close. Again, Miami scores 17 offensive points, gives up 9 sacks, and doesn't crack 250 yards against DUKE. And that's on the defense? Really? Miami in the 2nd half on offense, after going to the break with a 1 point lead:

PUNT
PUNT
FG
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
DOWNS
FUMBLE.

LMAO....pretty inspiring stuff if you're a defense and watching that. Oh, and of those SIX 2nd half punts, how many were 3 and outs? 5 of them. FIVE 3 and outs against Duke in a single half of football. Kinda tough to play defense in contrast to that kind of performance.

And I'm not even going to talk about the bowl game because I plan on eating again today and I won't be able to should I spend 1 more brain cell on whatever the **** that was on offense.

Also, minus 8 in turnover margin and playing on a short field. Two Georgia Tech touchdowns had nothing to do with the defense. So even as poorly as the defense tackled against Georgia Tech, Miami wins if we can kick a couple of short field goals.

The problem was clearly offensive inepitude and placekicking.

Advertisement

Maybe they should list what there rank is on 3rd and 4th down conversion. I’ll spoil the surprise, bottom of the power 5 on 3rd down and dead last 130/130 on 4th down. Smh but of course that doesn’t fit the agenda of the Diaz make believe “dominate” defense. All those stats are bull$hit if you can’t stop your opponent on 3rd/4th down. So long story short, Fvck off banda cooney and get to work on figuring out how to not give a up a 4th and 17 to lose the game. Smh this dudes are twitter clowns just like the players. It’s ridiculous!!!

And we were absolutely horrible on 3rd downs.

Convenient how they left those numbers out.
Maybe they should list what there rank is on 3rd and 4th down conversion. I’ll spoil the surprise, bottom of the power 5 on 3rd down and dead last 130/130 on 4th down. Smh but of course that doesn’t fit the agenda of the Diaz make believe “dominate” defense. All those stats are bull$hit if you can’t stop your opponent on 3rd/4th down. So long story short, Fvck off banda cooney and get to work on figuring out how to not give a up a 4th and 17 to lose the game. Smh this dudes are twitter clowns just like the players. It’s ridiculous!!!
I'm convinced that people just make **** up on this site without actually checking, just out of dislike for coaches. Miami was #42 in the 3rd down conversion and #73 (not good) on 4th down conversion. These dudes deserve a ton of criticism for things but y'all legit make stuff up.

Advertisement
Back