Baker adjusting to new offense, breaks down stop unit

Advertisement
Without sarcasm, have Steed or Jennings ever been healthy at Miami? I feel like Steed got injured right when he arrived but Jennings I can't remember participating in anything at any point.
The last time Steed was really healthy. Was his soph season in high school.

You have to really appreciate Shaq because had he not been the man he was. We would've been in major **** had he ever got hurt. We've had some really bad luck finding guys at this position that can stay healthy.

The last time Steed was really healthy. Was his soph season in high school.

You have to really appreciate Shaq because had he not been the man he was. We would've been in major **** had he ever got hurt. We've had some really bad luck finding guys at this position that can stay healthy.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I knew one of those guys was like another Robert Burns.

Totally agree with that on Shaq. But considering we're starting Ryan Ragone right now, I'd say we're in major ****.

Advertisement
Miami football is a teeter totter. Offense is bad, Defense is good. Defense is bad, Offense is good.

2020 Miami Hurricanes: Offense is good, Defense is bad.

Book it.

So many needs and we can only take one grad transfer from the portal.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I knew one of those guys was like another Robert Burns.

Totally agree with that on Shaq. But considering we're starting Ryan Ragone right now, I'd say we're in major ****.
You find yourself in a sticky situation when you take guys that have had issues staying healthy in HS. We have little room for error, being we aren't close to having a full roster.

Advertisement
With all the injuries we've had at LB and no Shaq to counter it. I would be looking heavy at getting Cox with that final spot.

Advertisement
Ryan Ragone.

Those are your go to responses? Baker and and LB that has 0.0% chance of being the starter in September?

I can counter that Roche and Rousseau had nearly 30 sacks and 40 TFLs combined last year. Find me two returning DE's anywhere in the country that are even in that stratosphere.

Nevermind. Mope on dude.

Advertisement
I'm at the point where I believe it needs to go to the LB spot. Both LBs were recruited came in injured, TAC hopefully was just a clean up, but Flagg is probably redshirting to heal up that knee.

I'm at the point where I believe it needs to go to the LB spot. Both LBs were recruited came in injured, TAC hopefully was just a clean up, but Flagg is probably redshirting to heal up that knee.
Thats a big gamble at a very key position. I believe you are correct.

Our QB...OL..and LBer recruiting the last 15yrs, deserve a spot atop Mount Fu*kery...
When you sit and look back at the sheer amount of complete ineptness...all you can do is laugh...
Side note... we live (Miami) in probably North America's best area for soccer talent and haven't been able to get a punter/place kicker that's worth a fvck. Had to go to Australia to finally get a winner.

Furthermore, how is Huff “learning the defense for the first time”? Was he asleep all last year?

This X1000. How the **** is Huff not mentally ready yet? I guess those "mental reps" didn't help him all that much. Buddy sat out the entire season and he still doesn't know the D yet??? Our front 4 and back 4 will have to really pick up the slack. Looks like Ghall will have about 100-120 tackles this year having to clean up behind this LB corp.

Advertisement
Back