Bakas claims Moten could flip to the Noles

^^^

Oh MAN this is Deja VU. Now here comes a poster "Boarcane" to vouch for Godfather Cane and what a big time insider he is. Same EXACT routine that CVETTE and Palm Nut/Padrino pulled at Grassy and other boards when they were trying to hype up Cane Insider.

Am not calling Boar a liar. Yet. But as soon as I suspected who this "info" was from. I went looking in the thread for the " he's legit man I know what a great guy he is with real sources" post vouching for him and BOOM. There it was.

Some things never change. Lol
Cane4Life love your name. I really don't care if you think you know me or anyone, but to be disrespectful when you admit not knowing. smh Pete chime in here… lol Pete? You all respect Pete right?

Advertisement
Lol.

Pete.....can you check on this.

9.gif

That dude is one rejection from a female away from a mass killing spree in Gainesville.

Looked into it and was told there is not much there. Moten and FSU have not been talking

Advertisement
Shodell from Rivals spoke to Moten's coach yesterday and was told Moten was solid to UM.

Florida was recruiting him and he wasn't having it; STA kids are pretty reliable with their commitments.

Advertisement
Um. Hold up. God Father Cane? God Father is Padrino correct? Wasn't "El Padrino" CVETTE'S buddy on Insider who was running around acting like a big insider for a long time before they were all exposed as a bunch of frauds? He used to post on Grassy as Palm Nut.

Those guys were straight up lying buffoons who just made or stole info from other boards and passed it off as inside info they had. And now there is a guy called "God Father Cane" claiming to be an insider on the same board? LMAO.

I smell major bull****.

Wait is this true?

If they are the same person that would be ******* hilarious. Even funnier if you point it out....again.

Moten tweets he will be visiting miami this week

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 35m
STA DT Anthony Moten @anthony_moten95 just tweeted he will be taking his OV to Miami this weekend as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back