Bakas claims Moten could flip to the Noles

This class is now all on golden, that stunt he pulled with penn state isn't done haunting us. Other schools now have a new tool or 2 to work with.

Advertisement
Its hard to believe we may lose out on Clark, moten and Valentine. No excuse considering how many opportunities there are for young guys to come in and play early.

Who is GodFatherCane? Another Faux insider?
Everyone you respect on this board know him. He reported it first in insider. FWIW he is more well place and has been around as long or longer than anyone thats on this board. He didn't say he was flipping, however if he's putting it "out there" it's a real problem. Lastly, people think insider implies that a poster has a "source". Most real insiders are a part of the football community and know everyone. He is not guessing fwiw EVER not his style.

This class is now all on golden, that stunt he pulled with penn state isn't done haunting us. Other schools now have a new tool or 2 to work with.

"Al Golden wanted to leave for his Alma Mater, the only college programme he'd leave the U for......but didn't. So please sign with us. I will conveniently leave this $5k on the table whilst I go to the toilet. If it's not there when I get back, well that's just unfortuante".

That kind of sales pitch?

Advertisement
Um. Hold up. God Father Cane? God Father is Padrino correct? Wasn't "El Padrino" CVETTE'S buddy on Insider who was running around acting like a big insider for a long time before they were all exposed as a bunch of frauds? He used to post on Grassy as Palm Nut.

Those guys were straight up lying buffoons who just made or stole info from other boards and passed it off as inside info they had. And now there is a guy called "God Father Cane" claiming to be an insider on the same board? LMAO.

I smell major bull****.

^^^

Oh MAN this is Deja VU. Now here comes a poster "Boarcane" to vouch for Godfather Cane and what a big time insider he is. Same EXACT routine that CVETTE and Palm Nut/Padrino pulled at Grassy and other boards when they were trying to hype up Cane Insider.

Am not calling Boar a liar. Yet. But as soon as I suspected who this "info" was from. I went looking in the thread for the " he's legit man I know what a great guy he is with real sources" post vouching for him and BOOM. There it was.

Some things never change. Lol

Bakas is also grasping at straws. He's got no hooks anywhere left. The network reporters for Scout are the only ones that provide any real info over there. Bakas just repeats stuff he hears and reads elsewhere.

Advertisement
Where is the room for the Noles though? They already have a bunch of DTs in this class anyway.

Funny how about two months ago we were saying that we might run out of room in this class if "Recruit ABC" want in. Well, looks like FSU has that problem now. Even if Moten wanted in, what room do they have? I know at this point they are kicking cats to the curb (Jojo and CJ Worton) but even then they have to run out of room at some point. Some even say, depending on a few factors, that they might not have room for JC if he wants in. I call BS on this "claim".

But I though st Thomas didn't let recruits play games

I've heard the same. Their track record matches that statement. I doubt this happens.

But if it does happen, this board will go full ******; and for good reason.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Next year we need to just take 24 DTs. Don't care if they're not highly recruited...at least two will pan out.

Where is the room for the Noles though? They already have a bunch of DTs in this class anyway.

Funny how about two months ago we were saying that we might run out of room in this class if "Recruit ABC" want in. Well, looks like FSU has that problem now. Even if Moten wanted in, what room do they have? I know at this point they are kicking cats to the curb (Jojo and CJ Worton) but even then they have to run out of room at some point. Some even say, depending on a few factors, that they might not have room for JC if he wants in. I call BS on this "claim".

At DT they have plenty of room. They are very willing to (looking to) drop Williams and Torres, and Wideman might flip to USCe and might not even qualify.

Advertisement

At DT they have plenty of room. They are very willing to (looking to) drop Williams and Torres, and Wideman might flip to USCe and might not even qualify.

FSU also has a couple guys that will greyshirt

I'd be surprised. Not many kids grey shirt nowadays, and I don't think FSU wants these kids to take spots in what will be a small class in 2015. We'll see. Word is Williams might be willing to gray shirt.

This is why recruiting in Miami sucks. If we had a commit and dropped him at last minute for a better player, that coach would seemingly ban us from the school. FSU can do it and get the top player the next year with no hard feelings from the coach. Quite a double standard.

Advertisement

I'd be surprised. Not many kids grey shirt nowadays, and I don't think FSU wants these kids to take spots in what will be a small class in 2015. We'll see. Word is Williams might be willing to gray shirt.

FSU offered a couple recruits only the option to greyshirt

Bakas is also grasping at straws. He's got no hooks anywhere left. The network reporters for Scout are the only ones that provide any real info over there. Bakas just repeats stuff he hears and reads elsewhere.

This. He's kinda like the bleacher report of recruiting sites.

I think he sticks with Miami. UF coaches have been recruiting him hard and for the most part he isn't budging. He has visits available and they're still trying to convince him to come on one.

FSU offered a couple recruits only the option to greyshirt

Lol telling them to greyshirt. (and spend their own money to come) is basically telling them to GTFO. (because they can get a full ride elsewhere) Also even if they "grey shirt" I don't even think FSU has to put them on scholarship after a year so basically they cut them from the class.

Advertisement
Back