Bakas claims Moten could flip to the Noles

Much like our season, we appear to be limping to the finish line here
Or maybe like the NCAA investigation, it finished better than expected.. Feb.2 we shall know for sure. I will remain optimistic.

If going 2-4 the last 6 games while: A) Giving up an avg of 42 pts per game B)Giving up 3147 yards (avg of 524.4 yards per) C). Avg margin of loss through 4 games 22.5 pts. is finishing better than expected? Holy **** for this program.

Keep drinking the Golden ****water.

What are you talking about? What I said was maybe we will finish with this class better than expected, or hopefully keep in tact as is. No one, not even Al Golden can say this team finished better than expected.

Advertisement
Much like our season, we appear to be limping to the finish line here
Or maybe like the NCAA investigation, it finished better than expected.. Feb.2 we shall know for sure. I will remain optimistic.

If going 2-4 the last 6 games while: A) Giving up an avg of 42 pts per game B)Giving up 3147 yards (avg of 524.4 yards per) C). Avg margin of loss through 4 games 22.5 pts. is finishing better than expected? Holy **** for this program.

Keep drinking the Golden ****water.

What are you talking about? What I said was maybe we will finish with this class better than expected, or hopefully keep in tact as is. No one, not even Al Golden can say this team finished better than expected.

I got ya now, but the way you worded it made it sound like you were referring to how season ended.

Advertisement
Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 16m
If Jeremy Pruitt goes to #UGA, will all of #FSU commits flip back to Florida #Gators?

Retweeted by Football Rumor Mill

Lol.

Pete.....can you check on this.

9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard this rumor today....didn't even want to post it lol. Supposedly this has a lot to do with D'Onofrio. These kids aren't idiots, they see the same things we see. Al's blind loyalty is going to cost us dearly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where is the room for the Noles though? They already have a bunch of DTs in this class anyway.

Bobby taught them to take all the DTs just to keep them from Miami. He finally firgure out the secret to our success and started starving us.

Heard this rumor today....didn't even want to post it lol. Supposedly this has a lot to do with D'Onofrio. These kids aren't idiots, they see the same things we see. Al's blind loyalty is going to cost us dearly.

I thought Moten is the DT that was coming BECAUSE of D'onofrio??? I thought that he said that our ****** scheme that we run fit his game perfectly and that he had a great relationship with D'onofrio??? I don't know what to believe anymore. :ohlord:

Advertisement
Back