Bain = Real ‘G’

You really can't put a price on the emotional aspect of buying your parents a new car or home... Yes the car depreciates but what it does for Mom never depreciates.... A lot of people never get a chance to own a brand new vehicle..... It's special wen you get something no one else has owned... Proud of him for doing that for her...
Like you mentioned hopefully he does have good people behind him helping his money stay safe....and I will assume he does.... If he keeps it up there will be a ton more money to come...
Correct. The point of money is ultimately to make our lives a little better so sometimes it’s perfectly fine to make an emotional purchase.
I don’t blame Bain one bit. Taking care of mom is real. Now invest some and set aside some money for taxes. Preferably set aide 1/3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please keep these passive aggressive, phony comments off this thread. Real 👀 realize real lies. Got x ray vision.
The same way you can post you judgmental opinions, I can post my opinion as well. You don’t know anything you’re assuming like everyone else lol

The same way you can post you judgmental opinions, I can post my opinion as well. You don’t know anything you’re assuming like everyone else lol
You mind elaborating your “opinion” so I know wtf you’re even talking about. If it was a joke I didn’t get it.
martin scorsese goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
just realized you weren’t being sarcastic or passive aggressive at all. I l misunderstood your comment out of its context and apologize for that. My bad.
Lebron James GIF

WHO THE F@CK IN HERE IS ENTITLED TO JUDGE AND / OR GIVE ADVICE TO ANYONE ON HOW THE TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN FAMILY? OPINIONS ARE FINE WHEN YOU DONT HAVE FACTS…JUST SUPPORT THE YOUNG MAN AND BE PROUD AND ENJOY THAT HE’S A CANE…..GOOD GOD….
SmartSelect_20231224_002929_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
Back