Bain = Real ‘G’

Man I wish y’all ****** STFU! Y’all don’t know if he got it for an NIL AGREEMENT or what! Then maybe he got so much NIL money with the special year that he had that that was a lil small portion! How y’all know that he paid cash for it? Did y’all help his mama raise him? Did y’all take him to practice everyday when he was little? Did y’all take him to workouts everyday? Did y’all sweat on Greentree or in the weight room with him? All y’all did was sit on y’all *** & cheer & probably criticized him when he made a bad play. That’s his ***** money that he busted his *** & earned (BIG PAUSE). So stop counting another man’s money/pockets. If he wanna buy his mama a car den let him do it. Worry about ur own money & kids u ***** weirdos!

Advertisement
WHO THE F@CK IN HERE IS ENTITLED TO JUDGE AND / OR GIVE ADVICE TO ANYONE ON HOW THE TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN FAMILY? OPINIONS ARE FINE WHEN YOU DONT HAVE FACTS…JUST SUPPORT THE YOUNG MAN AND BE PROUD AND ENJOY THAT HE’S A CANE…..GOOD GOD….
Great post! I ONE BILLION PERCENT agree with this! Ppl need to mines THEIR OWN ***** BUSINESS!!!!!

Good for #44...two more years from the Bain-troyer at The U!! Hope we can reach the promise land w/him as he's just different..

Advertisement
Do some of you guys even have moms? My mom definitely doesn’t need anything. She’s retired from a successful career, living in a paid off home with a Lexus to take her wherever she wants. But I GUARANTEE you that if I EVER came into a big chunk of money, I’d buy that woman whatever she wanted.

hurts my soul to see a young man spend that much money on a fast-depreciating asset

but he's young and he's doing it for his mama, so good for him

glad these kids get a share nowadays
I give my 91 yr old mom $ 1,500 cash in a Christmas card every year for Christmas. I know she doesn't really spend it and probably hides most of it, but there's nothing like watching her open the card and start to cry because she feels so loved and appreciated. Bain has always been my favorite Cane and he is mature beyond his years, just a different breed human being. So happy for his mama and the success he is having, just think when he makes it to the league how proud mama and the family will be. Awesome Christmas story, thanks for posting OP.

Man I wish y’all ****** STFU! Y’all don’t know if he got it for an NIL AGREEMENT or what! Then maybe he got so much NIL money with the special year that he had that that was a lil small portion! How y’all know that he paid cash for it? Did y’all help his mama raise him? Did y’all take him to practice everyday when he was little? Did y’all take him to workouts everyday? Did y’all sweat on Greentree or in the weight room with him? All y’all did was sit on y’all *** & cheer & probably criticized him when he made a bad play. That’s his ***** money that he busted his *** & earned (BIG PAUSE). So stop counting another man’s money/pockets. If he wanna buy his mama a car den let him do it. Worry about ur own money & kids u ***** weirdos!

Exactly!

It's Christmas tis the season of giving and enjoying some chocolates ( milk, dark, or thick mama chocolate with a gorgeous smile). Ummmm hmmm! I see you Ms. Bain, and that gorgeous smile in your proud mama bear moment.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Section 179 that vehicle to help offset the taxes on NIL.

Happy for the young man and hope he can keep making improvements so those NFL deals can fund his investments.

Advertisement
Back