Bain = Real ‘G’

Advertisement
Yup, but the minute you drive it off the lot the depreciation is insane. Finding a one-year old model with low milage wouldn't be impossible.

All of us have our own money can spend it how we want, but there are still good financial decisions and bad ones.
I understand from a financial planning perspective. This was about more than that. The asset may depreciate, but the love behind gift will be eternally appreciated. The more you give the more you get. bet that Bain will have an abundance of wealth before it’s all said and done.

My old man soul agrees

But he earned it

I said as much in many other threads but it’s the most impressive freshman season I’ve ever seen here. Given what he was asked to do at such a young age, and with injuries all around him, his snap count etc
Kid should’ve been a situational pass rusher and upped his reps as the season went on, couldn’t do that because of injuries and he balled the **** out. Big props

Advertisement
Doesn't G = fellow gang member?

Can we just call him a good dude?
No matter how positive the post, somebody will always figure out some negative **** to say.
Beach GIF by MGM Studios

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is definitely a sure bet to play in the NFL barring a significant injury God forbid. Do these uber talented kids take out insurance policies these days??

suddenly the Bentley drivers are Toyota drivers w a tiny *** house
Who gives a ****? It ain't your money or anyone else's money. This is still a free country. If someone wants to spend their fortune on dumb ****, it doesn't affect my life or your's. I've dropped plenty of money at strip clubs and cars in my 20's and I was still able to retire at 52 because I also made smart investments in my 30's and 40's.

Advertisement
Hopefully most of his income is invested and we are just seeing a relatively small expenditure.
You really can't put a price on the emotional aspect of buying your parents a new car or home... Yes the car depreciates but what it does for Mom never depreciates.... A lot of people never get a chance to own a brand new vehicle..... It's special when you get something no one else has owned... Proud of him for doing that for her...
Like you mentioned hopefully he does have good people behind him helping his money stay safe....and I will assume he does.... If he keeps it up there will be a ton more money to come...

Last edited:
Agree, close thread.
How this thread goes anywhere else but where you're at, I don't know.
The post is intended as an ode and recognition of a young man’s character. I admire him for learning what took me years to figure out at such a young age. Then all of a sudden everyone became a financial advisor and debating about decisions counting the next man’s money. thread should be filled with nothing but props and congratulations for this young role model Rueben Bain and his beautiful mom. 🧡💚 Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back