BAIN IS A F********MONSTER!!!!

The guys a beast, a complete freak animal.
I can’t remember having a true freshman as dominant as him, since Ray Lewis.
Not that it matters anymore, how the duck did these “recruiting” services not give him 5 stars after breaking FL sack record two years running?.
I knew he’s be good, I didn’t think he’d be that good. Scary to think he’s just a freshman.
I’m just so happy for this team. They are different, they never should have lost the GT game.
 
He’s the best DL guy we’ve had since Rousseau/Phillips and he’s a FR. Taylor was good tonight too from what I saw at first glance. Defense was really good. Offense - we killed them with 1000 paper cuts it seemed.
 
tom hardy bane GIF

“You Will Know My Name One Day. And On That Day, You Will Beg For Mercy.”
 
The guys a beast, a complete freak animal.
I can’t remember having a true freshman as dominant as him, since Ray Lewis.
Not that it matters anymore, how the duck did these “recruiting” services not give him 5 stars after breaking FL sack record two years running?.
I knew he’s be good, I didn’t think he’d be that good. Scary to think he’s just a freshman.
I’m just so happy for this team. They are different, they never should have lost the GT game.
I knew he was the goods
After watching him take over against img
He’s one of the guys who plays beyond his measurables
 
Back
Top