Premium
Jorge Baez ‏@Coach_Baez 2m2 minutes ago
Got big News in the AM,
I won't be able to go to sleep
#COMEPLAY4THE[]_[]
0 replies 9 retweets 11 favorites
Reply Retweet9 Favorite11

Jorge Baez ‏@Coach_Baez 1m1 minute ago
We are about To Change The GAME, this is O[]_[]R state, man I have a smile on my face, Can't wait to tomorrow,
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

predictions?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jorge Baez ‏@Coach_Baez 2m2 minutes ago
Got big News in the AM, ����������������������������������������������������������������
I won't be able to go to sleep
#COMEPLAY4THE[]_[]
0 replies 9 retweets 11 favorites
Reply Retweet9 Favorite11

Jorge Baez ‏@Coach_Baez 1m1 minute ago
We are about To Change The GAME, this is O[]_[]R state, man I have a smile on my face, Can't wait to tomorrow,
��⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️��
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

predictions?

Got a good rate quote on his auto insurance?

Advertisement
Seems too big for a commitment, but also if it was something huge, I'm sure others would probably have tweeted something about whats going on.
Probably something like IPF being announced....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people saying it MIGHT be the new indoor practice facility.. It's not a commit no recruits deserves that drama... Could it be a promotion? Baez us not that kind of guy it's something in the Program so I'm guessing it's a facility

Some people saying it MIGHT be the new indoor practice facility.. It's not a commit no recruits deserves that drama... Could it be a promotion? Baez us not that kind of guy it's something in the Program so I'm guessing it's a facility

The thing is, he said "this is our state" so it's most likely a commitment from a highly sought prospect from the state. Who knows.

keeper of 3 kings ‏@_QueenLioness_ 3m3 minutes ago
@Coach_Baez I know what your smiling about...Lol...Just know I knew it all along

From Mullins Momma

Advertisement
Back