Baez Tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staff hire... Pete says it's big time hopefully it's Don sollinger taking over ST.. Or Paul Williams getting his *** shown the door

Advertisement
aren't we at the assistant limit already? So If its a hire, its for the Beard position I assume. I doubt a coaches change is coming now and that he would 'celebrate' it like that.

Even though I still hope it is...

Advertisement
Another high school coach added to this staff would actually be less exciting than a 2017 kid. I'm guessing the omelet station at The Training Table opened today after Flake was finally able to secure the additional funds required. There will be 42 tweets thanking the donor later today. Halftime ceremony to follow.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 3m3 minutes ago

UM finalizing football ops staff after asst. dir. of plyr personnel Matt Doherty left for Michigan. Jorge Baez, Eric Josephs to be promoted.

This can't be the news, right?

Advertisement
You guys thought Baez had enough self-awareness to know that hyping up his own promotion wouldn't be the type of news fans would get excited about?

Last edited:
Sometimes ya gotta wonder if Baez and Coley are slamming more than Cafe Cubano when they appear to get a little too excited about some things.

Advertisement
Back