Baez Tweet

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 6m6 minutes ago

To add to @mattyports last tweet - I’m told that Baez and Jsoephs will receive pay raise but role won’t change. Another hire still coming

Advertisement
There is a kid, Burns, that is expected to commit today. That was the subject of the Baez tweet. There is also expected to be a staff hire this week. It is for KB's old job, not a coaching job. Based upon who they hired, I'd expect a much different role than KB had.

There is a kid, Burns, that is expected to commit today. That was the subject of the Baez tweet. There is also expected to be a staff hire this week. It is for KB's old job, not a coaching job. Based upon who they hired, I'd expect a much different role than KB had.

just as you posted , he committed lol

Advertisement

just as you posted , he committed lol

I posted this much earlier in this thread.

I knew it! Dorito's pregnant!

It's a boy. He's got his mom's looks and is shaped like his dad's favorite snack...

7.png

Don is the man.. look at his history.. knows his stuff. Its funny seeing your short answers dispersed into flame threads of guys pinning on about slurpers..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back