Baez Tweet

Advertisement
More fluff about Sun Life renovations the university isn't contributing a penny towards?

I actually like Baez, but anything short of Golden's resignation or termination won't live up to the hype. I highly doubt they'd roll out the social media red carpet by hyping any recruit's commitment a night in advance.

Maybe another transfer? Dee Liner maybe? Why would he add the 5* if it was the uniforms? He wouldn't be announcing it. Adidas would IMO.

Advertisement
Robert Burns is only a matter of time till he commits.

Mentioned this to D$ tonight. Don't be surprised if we get some more 2017 commits from Robert Burns and Faion Hicks.

Advertisement
I've heard rumblings of the IPF in the last few weeks, but the tweet doesn't seem to be about that. It could be, but the tweets seem more focused on recruits

5 Star players on 247 or Rivals from Florida:
Saivon Smith, Nate Crag, Shavar Manuel, Rahshaun Smith, Malik Henry, Nick Bosa

Only ones I see even close to realistic would be Saivion and Manuel and that might be pushing it.

JRock says Shavar's going to take his time before making a decision because he doesn't want to be the type of recruit who will flip multiple times.

I don't even think we're legitimately in the running for any of the other players listed there. We're not lucky enough to have a shot at Saivion Smith, especially given this staff's atrocious track record of DB recruiting these past couple years.

Advertisement
Robert burns wont be ranked 5 stars if he commits to us. Now if he commits to fsu or bams he will shoot up to 5 stars

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back