B/R 2027 Early Mock Draft

Cam being a bust right now likely gives teams pause with Mensah overall #1 but I just don’t see why any QB would be ahead at this point. Mestemaker sure I guess because he has the huge frame but man I’d be worried taking him 1 overall 😂
Cam really needs to lock in this ******* season. That INT in the end zone vs Giants to seal the game was ******* disgusting.
 
I personally do not think it is that crazy. He would be making more money than most rookie QBs. He would be the big man on campus, popular and beloved and the ultimate favorite to win awards and championships. He would be the King of South Florida and could arguably be the best QB in Miami history and could very well be the best QB in college athletics ever.

Why would he leave all of that to play on a crapppy team like the Jets or Dolphins?
 
Back
Top