B. Bolden Latest

Hope Bubba can contribute this year.... Cant wait to see what he looks like next year after a summer with Feeley!

Advertisement
Bolden’s impact (if he has any) would be larger next year. The guy is extremely talented but he has not played in a long time and has only practiced with the team since August 9th. I don’t think the coaches are going to trust him to take on a big role any time soon. He missed all of the strength and conditioning program and looked pretty skinny when he got here.

Keontra Smith is more likely to see the field sooner than Bolden.
Bolden has been working with the training staff and has already gotten bigger after arriving at 6’3 195, by the time he plays that’s 2 months working with our coaches and conditioning staff. It’s been said he’s been very impressive in practice

Bolden has been working with the training staff and has already gotten bigger after arriving at 6’3 195, by the time he plays that’s 2 months working with our coaches and conditioning staff. It’s been said he’s been very impressive in practice

Who's the source who said Bolden's been good in practice? Nevertheless it's about time he was released from the NCAA jail.

Advertisement
That’s all great and all, but how many times we gotta hear **** like this? And the last picture of him, that dude was not 195.

Don’t get me wrong I think he has tons of potential and talent but just sounds like more of the same practice field garbage we always hear

That’s all great and all, but how many times we gotta hear **** like this? And the last picture of him, that dude was not 195.

Don’t get me wrong I think he has tons of potential and talent but just sounds like more of the same practice field garbage we always hear
5C461C94-0E3C-4952-86DF-7F226437F64D.jpeg

This was him from early this month, he’s clearly put on weight. Remember the guy is 6’3 so he’s going to carry it different

If Jaelan Phillips can't even see playing time then why would we expect another Cali kid that apparently weighs 130lbs to make a contribution this year?

These are all roster spots that should've gone to local kids. A South Florida 2 star is a 6 star in other states.

Advertisement
View attachment 97270

This was him from early this month, he’s clearly put on weight. Remember the guy is 6’3 so he’s going to carry it different
I’m not going to overanalyze a photo filtered for IG and other social media platforms. I can make myself look like Gerald Willis and I’m a 5-10 white guy

If Jaelan Phillips can't even see playing time then why would we expect another Cali kid that apparently weighs 130lbs to make a contribution this year?

These are all roster spots that should've gone to local kids. A South Florida 2 star is a 6 star in other states.
Phillips wasn't coming back this year regardless, he's taking a year to get healthy

Advertisement
Good reports from practice and appears to have been working hard with Feeley. Game experience is very different but I hope he is as good as advertised. This is the guy I think Manny really wanted from the portal, we’ll see.

Advertisement
You’ll see. Bolden is going to a super addition. He’s going to add that range. Nesta and Lo will be very helpful too. We’ll suddenly infuse three 4 to 5 star talents to the depth chart in the next few weeks.

We need range and ball skills back there so bad. The added talent should be good for us on the front end and back end.

Advertisement
Back