Away Game Tickets

I've got an invoice for my away game requests in my account now, which I do not recall seeing before. Hoping it is an early sign requests were filled. Anybody request tickets and not have an invoice showing in account?


Yes, but the invoice is under "Unpaid", not "Paid" invoices.

So it's the order itself, not the fulfillment.
 
am i crazy or was today supposed to be the day that the away game allocations got announced?
I think we get charged on August 13. Requested Stanford and notre dame. I'm counting on Stanford. Planning on resale market for notre dame. It is going to be cold. Providers need to step up their game with Hurricanes outerwear for less than 40 degrees!
 
I think we get charged on August 13. Requested Stanford and notre dame. I'm counting on Stanford. Planning on resale market for notre dame. It is going to be cold. Providers need to step up their game with Hurricanes outerwear for less than 40 degrees!
I put in for Stanford and clemson
 
i see that I was invoiced for ND away game so assume they are in process of getting allocated.
 
Woo Hoo, I made the ND cut! I guess we got more than the rumored 2-3K, and it was a full ACC allotment.
 
Back
Top