Away Game Tickets

Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Messages
5
Does anyone know when the school will be sending out email to Hurricane Club members about applying for away game tickets? Last couple of years they sent out by now….
 
Any buzz ahead of tomorrow?

Yes.

UM is still a disaster.

An e-mail has been sent out. I have not received it. Multiple other people I know have not received it. SOME have received it.

If you go to hurricanesports.com, you CANNOT currently use Account Login.

You have to click on the Ticketmaster log-in.

A lot of stuff has disappeared. For instance, all my stored payment information is now gone.

I don't know. Maybe someday when I get the e-mail, all of this will be explained.

Maybe we need @DMoney to talk to UM to tell them how bad this ****show is.
 
I thought today was the day. Had it as a reminder on my phone.
No Way Reaction GIF
 
Just called the ticket office and email will go out later today. It doesnt matter when your request for away tickets goes in as long as its in by the deadline which I believe they said is Aug 7th. Tickets will be allocated by donor priority
 
Last edited:
no email but there is now a link for Away Game Ticket Request under the Football tab on the new ticketmaster site
 
For better or worse, I've kinda given up on away team seating. There are so few games and you've already incurred travel cost and time commitment so I've just been picking up 2-4 seats in enemy territory. Costs more, but you can actually see the game compared to the official away seats (think UNC seats on the minus 20 yard line). Also, when winning being in enemy territory is a lot of fun.

Obviously you give up the joy and celebration from being in a virtually all canes section. Those are the trade-offs.

Also very geographically friendly schedule for the many canes fans in western NC-----Clem, Wake and UNC. If you've never been to Wake, it is the easiest in and out game we play. Easy parking. Small stadium. Winston Salem a cool little town and some exceptional beet at Foothills Brewery.
 
Just called the ticket office and email will go out later today. It doesnt matter when your request for away tickets goes in as long as its in by the deadline which I believe they said is Aug 7th. Tickets will be allocated by donor priority
That's what I figured. Old site used to shown your current Hurricane Club "donor priority order" ranking.... Is anyone seeing that on the new site?
 
That's what I figured. Old site used to shown your current Hurricane Club "donor priority order" ranking.... Is anyone seeing that on the new site?
I do not. I was actually just trying to find it.
 
Back
Top