Avoiding the Portal trap

D$ is right...we've taken at least - good character guys - for the most part in the portal.

Need to avoid the toxic bums like Tate Martell needs to avoid thirst traps on Instagram.

Advertisement
When we played ranked teams with decent coaching we got this

UNC - 62
NC State - 41
Okl State - 37
Clemson - 42

We looked good against lower tier teams...even Louisville scored 34 points on us

And do you know how many teams scored on us on their first drive?🥺

Now if you're good with the status quo....so be it...but if you want to win the Coastal every year...we need a new DC calling plays and creating game planes

Clemson

BC--28
ND-47
OSU-49

TAMU

Bama 52
Turds 38
Ark 31
UNC 27 with their weapons opting out

Turds

Ole Miss-35
TAMU-41
Ark-35
LSU-37
Bama-52

Oregon

WSU-29
UCLA-35
Oregon St-41
Iowa St-37

I can keep going. What's your point?

Did you out Oregon up here and Florida with equally bad defense...and put BCs 28 points to pad your stats....😂😂😂😂😂

Listen...if you actually think Blake Bake os good....go contribute to his Go Fund Me...the man is in over his head man...stop playing games

Did you out Oregon up here and Florida with equally bad defense...and put BCs 28 points to pad your stats....😂😂😂😂😂

Listen...if you actually think Blake Bake os good....go contribute to his Go Fund Me...the man is in over his head man...stop playing games

No I put Oregon cause of his popularity here, BC to point out Clemson was down 28-6 to them at half time of their game and TAMU and the Turds because they were the two teams left that were closest to the Final Four at the very end of the season.

If you spent more time watching games and less time here trolling you'd have known that.

Advertisement
No I put Oregon cause of his popularity here, BC to point out Clemson was down 28-6 to them at half time of their game and TAMU and the Turds because they were the two teams left that were closest to the Final Four at the very end of the season.

If you spent more time watching games and less time here trolling you'd have known that.
Again... padding your stats man

Clemson was playing without Trevor Lawrence and starters on defense during the Boston College game😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sounds like you are the one not watching the games

And are you really suggesting Blake Baker should be in the same conversation with Venarbles (DC at Clemson).... really? 🤔

Manny likes to get players recruited and developed by other coaches to help him win lol
Build a culture, build tradition, build a team with depth and winning attitude. Like @DMoney said, the portal should be kept for emergencies but we shouldn't rely on it year after year. Short term solution that could interfere with long term success.

Like one poster in this tread said, the good news was graduate transfers were the best on the team and the bad news..........graduate transfers were the best on the team. I thought that post said it all.

Last edited:
Again... padding your stats man

Clemson was playing without Trevor Lawrence and starters on defense during the Boston College game😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sounds like you are the one not watching the games

And are you really suggesting Blake Baker should be in the same conversation with Venarbles (DC at Clemson).... really? 🤔

Such a classic CIS doofus.

Clemson gave up 28 points in a half because they didn't have Trevor Lawrence??? Lmao. Did he switch to defense?

Oh sorry they were "without starters".

So being wthout Rousseau for the season and Phillips and Roche for the bowl game? Let me guess.

Excuses bro!

Go back to simping for other teams troll.

Advertisement
Such a classic CIS doofus.

Clemson gave up 28 points in a half because they didn't have Trevor Lawrence??? Lmao. Did he switch to defense?

Oh sorry they were "without starters".

So being wthout Rousseau for the season and Phillips and Roche for the bowl game? Let me guess.

Excuses bro!

Go back to simping for other teams troll.
Dude the only excuses I see is someone like yourself.... that must be related to Blake Baker 😂😂😂😂

28 points? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .... reaching like Stretch Armstrong

Advertisement
Back