Avantae Williams

Advertisement
There’s a reason there’s hardly a safety, past or present, where it‘s appropriate to make a comparison.

In addition to his play as a safety and as a football player, there’s one factor that makes comparisons near impossible.

I’ll make it simple. Just seven simple words.

Sean Taylor was a unique physical freak.

Advertisement
PSA for all canes fans:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER COMPARE ANY PLAYER TO SEAN TAYLOR, EVER!.

There is no comparison, there is not another living human being that was more a naturally gifted Football player than Sean, he was by far one of God's greatest creations of a Football player ever.

He as close to perfection as a player as there will ever be. There's not a single player on our team, let alone a **** HS recruit that even comes close.

Sean Taylor comparisons need to be outlawed for good. STOP DOING IT, ITS RETARDED.

But but Ray Ray Armstrong

There’s a reason there’s hardly a safety, past or present, where it‘s appropriate to make a comparison.

In addition to his play as a safety and as a football player, there’s one factor that makes comparisons near impossible.

I’ll make it simple. Just seven simple words.

Sean Taylor was a unique physical freak.
The closest thing I have seen to it isn't really close but comparable is that Clemson Simmons kid. And he himself great isn't even close to ST

Last edited:
Just curious, did we recruit steve Atwater? It's unreal how much talent the HOGS had in 1988. I had $200 on the canes and the spread was 17 points. At the ORANGE BOWL. Great times and memories.

Advertisement
Just curious, did we recruit steve Atwater? It's unreal how much talent the HOGS had in 1988. I had $200 on the canes and the spread was 17 points. At the ORANGE BOWL. Great times and memories.
The Piggies has seriously talented rosters in 88 and 89.

I’m so goad the Justin flowe and Darnell Washington threads are a thing of the past 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Roscoe Parrish get his spleen messed up as well when he got blasted in that rain game in tally?

I really felt for roscoe peek ol train. I tought he died from that hit. I'm still feeling it from that game. He survived.

It was 100% Brock Berlin's fault that he led Parrish into that zone coverage.

Advertisement
Back