Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
PSA for all canes fans:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER COMPARE ANY PLAYER TO SEAN TAYLOR, EVER!.

There is no comparison, there is not another living human being that was more a naturally gifted Football player than Sean, he was by far one of God's greatest creations of a Football player ever.

He as close to perfection as a player as there will ever be. There's not a single player on our team, let alone a **** HS recruit that even comes close.

Sean Taylor comparisons need to be outlawed for good. STOP DOING IT, ITS RETARDED.
It’s a compliment you *****. Stop taking this **** so serious, he wasn’t your brother

Advertisement
Facts

I was on Giants forum back in the day way back.....and people that played against him in college were saying they never seen anyone like him. Opponents were in awe man
Bobby Bowden basically said the same thing. To have his size, speed and hitting ability to go with his hips, feet, swivel and combine that with instincts, ball skills and a love of contact. Goat.

I'm sure there are people in here that had the good fortune to see him in person. I did not.
For the ones who havent seen his HS highlights.

Advertisement
Bubba is gonna be the best safety to come out of Miami in a good while.
Who knows, if Bolden can stay healthy we could break our streak of non-top round draft selections lulz. But seriously, the kid flashed during his brief starters moments this past season. Hopefully he heals well and is ready to go come Fall camp. A back end of Hall and Bolden is a very talented group.

Bobby Bowden basically said the same thing. To have his size, speed and hitting ability to go with his hips, feet, swivel and combine that with instincts, ball skills and a love of contact. Goat.

Like I said before, he’s a freak. There’s no other way to say it. People like him come along extremely rarely in a generation. A small handful.

People use the word freak describing athletes too often. ST26 qualifies. A freak of nature. Add to that the fact that he was a great football player. It’s not surprising so many people say he’s the best football player they ever faced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back