Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its hard to compare him to one player to be honest. He has a feel for the game that I would compare to Joe Montana. He tackles like Ronnie Lott. When he has the ball in his hands in the open field he reminds me a lot of Devin Hester.
When he speaks publicly, he has the urbane erudition of Adam Schiff.

PSA for all canes fans:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER COMPARE ANY PLAYER TO SEAN TAYLOR, EVER!.

There is no comparison, there is not another living human being that was more a naturally gifted Football player than Sean, he was by far one of God's greatest creations of a Football player ever.

He as close to perfection as a player as there will ever be. There's not a single player on our team, let alone a **** HS recruit that even comes close.

Sean Taylor comparisons need to be outlawed for good. STOP DOING IT, ITS RETARDED.

Advertisement
Maybe Jaquan Johnson..as far as size and willingness to be physical that would be my comparison..but Avantae way more explosive

PSA for all canes fans:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER COMPARE ANY PLAYER TO SEAN TAYLOR, EVER!.

There is no comparison, there is not another living human being that was more a naturally gifted Football player than Sean, he was by far one of God's greatest creations of a Football player ever.

He as close to perfection as a player as there will ever be. There's not a single player on our team, let alone a **** HS recruit that even comes close.

Sean Taylor comparisons need to be outlawed for good. STOP DOING IT, ITS RETARDED.
I co-sign this lol

PSA for all canes fans:

It hasn’t been so far at least

Advertisement
PSA for all canes fans:

Top 10 most naturally gifted? Not in order.

Sean Taylor
Lawrence Taylor
Julius Peppers
Herschel Walker
Bo Jackson
Jim Brown
Barry Sanders
Deion Sanders
Randy Moss/Calvin Johnson i can't decide.

Top 10 most naturally gifted? Not in order.

Sean Taylor
Lawrence Taylor
Julius Peppers
Herschel Walker
Bo Jackson
Jim Brown
Barry Sanders
Deion Sanders
Randy Moss/Calvin Johnson i can't decide.
Perfect. You could add Reggie White on their too & I'd even add Mahomes, but that's about close to the best list.

And Moss 1,000% is on the list, over Calvin Johnson imo, Randy Moss is the most electrifying WR in NFL history. Absolute freak of nature. Calvin imo was great too, but he was a bit overrated to me.

Perfect. You could add Reggie White on their too & I'd even add Mahomes, but that's about close to the best list.

And Moss 1,000% is on the list, over Calvin Johnson imo, Randy Moss is the most electrifying WR in NFL history. Absolute freak of nature. Calvin imo was great too, but he was a bit overrated to me.

Ya i should've had Reggie. He was truly god's creation.

Advertisement
Honestly I haven’t seen anything like Ed or Sean in college since they left. I remember watching the FSU game in the rain, and Bowden/Rix doing everything they could to avoid ST26, but it was him who stopped or broke up every play. Guys like that are absolute factors that coaches plan games around. I’m excited about a lot of our current safeties but none have showed anything remotely close to this level of play.

Yes he does," there will never be another player like him"(referring to ST if you did not know)
Bruh he said he watched his highlights so he’s clearly referring to playing ability. I’m specifically talking about pure physique. There are a few people with ST athletic profile n Avantae is not 1. So I don’t understand your initial response anyway

I agree with Moss, when dude put that hand up it was over.... Calvin may have been slightly overrated as a player and production (he did got to Gtech and the lions) but as far as freak of nature gifted athlete? I have to argue against that.... 6'5 240lbs 4.35 40, 45 inch vert 11ft 7 inch broad jump....

For comparison, the numbers I could find on Moss 6'3 195lbs 4.38 40, 33 inch vert; Sean Taylor; 6'2, 230lbs 4.51 40, 39 inch vert 10 ft 1 broad jump....

Not a knock on the other two as I think they were phenomenal players but Calvin was right up there as far as athletic ability.

Advertisement
Back