Avantae Williams

Stampini saying this is a Oregon, UF, UGA battle.
He may be right about this one. Oh, I think our name will be in the hat game; but I think it'll be Jawja's Bags that win out. Kid has a kid and needs the added extra that Kirbs and company can provide while being close (enough) to home.
Officially we'll get the Bronze and Mario will just miss out on medaling, so yeah, Gaytes get the Silver Medal. Just my opinion on how it's going to go down.

Advertisement
Operative word is BIG in thos instance. His mother whored him out all the way up till his papers were signed and sent in. Some people not saying who,should remember what a lot of these kids do is basically go on a tour getting up visit payments,payments for social media love, commits etc. Doesnt mean for a second that if that kid gets paid up front he still ends up going there.
Bogle and Mom probably got a Bag for committing to Baga at All Star game. Probably got two more (Jawja & UFaG) for decomitting from Baga, and the last one from UFaG once again for committing.
Mommy's Bag game is on Fleek!

Oregon plays that game with the best of them.
I honestly don't think that Tae is seriously considering Mario with his current situation. And Mario is probably smart enough to know not to throw perfectly good money away on a East coast kid from Florida with a baby having the Big Bad Bag Boys right up the road.
There's a lot of talent is Cali that is equal or better than Tae that he can use that flow for.

Bogle and Mom probably got a Bag for committing to Baga at All Star game. Probably got two more (Jawja & UFaG) for decomitting from Baga, and the last one from UFaG once again for committing.
Mommy's Bag game is on Fleek!
All I'm gonna say there is bama didnt give that boy a penny. He got paid by one school(not saying who) in his junior year right before the first injury which is what turned us off on him. And he got paid by two other schools u mentioned right before he got hurt last season. All the rest in between was begging for attention. From my understanding ufag gave him another 25k when he physically signed his papers. But old girl was on the phone with 3 schools begging for anything more all the way up till pen hit paper. Kept threatening if no one paid her just sign with us. Tennessee is the only one who almost bit. She should be an agent

All I'm gonna say there is bama didnt give that boy a penny. He got paid by one school(not saying who) in his junior year right before the first injury which is what turned us off on him. And he got paid by two other schools u mentioned right before he got hurt last season. All the rest in between was begging for attention. From my understanding ufag gave him another 25k when he physically signed his papers. But old girl was on the phone with 3 schools begging for anything more all the way up till pen hit paper. Kept threatening if no one paid her just sign with us. Tennessee is the only one who almost bit. She should be an agent
You slippin up. Buddy only mentioned 3 schools😂
Edit: my bad, forgot it was someone else that led first that he didn't mention

Advertisement
I honestly don't think that Tae is seriously considering Mario with his current situation. And Mario is probably smart enough to know not to throw perfectly good money away on a East coast kid from Florida with a baby having the Big Bad Bag Boys right up the road.
There's a lot of talent is Cali that is equal or better than Tae that he can use that flow for.
I'm not gonna speak about some in particular especially tae as I respect him & his family. I understand why he decommitted at the time & I can't hate on that at all. My understanding has always been theres a good chance at the end of the day tae will be back in the fold. That's still the case from what I know. Not gonna discuss specifics or other schools as I don't know everything involved. But just give him his time and space. Well see the results.

Advertisement
He did get a Bama bag. I'm not saying it was a big bag , but he did get a visit bag . I knew where he worked and he quit immediately after the visit.

He did get a Bama bag. I'm not saying it was a big bag , but he did get a visit bag . I knew where he worked and he quit immediately after the visit.
Yeah a visit bag. Long time ago in his junior year. Once he got hurt bama gave up on him. But not a penny after that towards going there. It was common knowledge by that point he was telling everyone he was going to commit to each school. He didnt account for the fact that coaches communicate too. The injury just sealed the deal.

Advertisement
Harvey ant 6'4 my g

This says different. I talked with him last year at the FSU game. I’m 6’1” and he was quite taller than me.

Attachments

• 66B07CF9-ABFD-4CBB-8E99-5D5F146D3BB6.png
    66B07CF9-ABFD-4CBB-8E99-5D5F146D3BB6.png
    742.5 KB · Views: 120
Pete should take notes!

Advertisement
If it was about bags UF ain't getting him lol.
They are definitely the cucks of the bag game (paying for both Dalvin Cook and Patrick Peterson before they signed with other schools) but they definitely still buy recruits like Bag le last cycle...

Last edited:
People say every player gets a bag, Bogle isn't bag worthy, UF doesn't have a bag game like many here think they do
You sir are wrong, as I personally know a UiF booster who has.

And right now their boosters are fully behind Mullen, so that means the bags will flow.

When the boosters start wanting to get rid of a coach they will dry up the bag fund (you saw this toward the end of Muschamp and McEltooth's time there).

Advertisement
Back