Avantae Williams

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
I wish he was coming this weekend. Is he not interested or are we not trying hard enough?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Awful testing results, pretty bad sparq.
Idk if he is good or not, but doesn't seem like a blind take.

People will club me saying he can play in pads it doesn't matter what he does in shorts, but we can get better athletes that can play too
Us getting Lejond Cavezos to UV seems to be big now if he tested like that.

Advertisement
Us getting Lejond Cavezos to UV seems to be big now if he tested like that.
Dude tested like a beast. He's listed as a S on ESPN and CB on 247, hope the staff takes him as corner and uses redwine as a sale pitch, if you don't make it as a CB we can help you transition to Safety and play at a high level

Morons saying he’s overrated but would praise him if he were committed here. Kid is a human missile.
You have no clue what your talking about. He’s overrated if he goes to Miami or not. I keep telling y’all I’ve seen the man play live multiple times. He is not that good. I know our fan base usually disrespect a kid after he flips on us but this isn’t the case.

You have no clue what your talking about. He’s overrated if he goes to Miami or not. I keep telling y’all I’ve seen the man play live multiple times. He is not that good. I know our fan base usually disrespect a kid after he flips on us but this isn’t the case.

i think it was bc he was Los cousin and he had the huge rating early on as a freshman i think. he then went to IMG and transferred back to Deland (could be play or could be off field situation (i know he has a kid now)). i have read that hes just not that great of an athlete overall.

Advertisement
Back