Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
People say every player gets a bag, Bogle isn't bag worthy, UF doesn't have a bag game like many here think they do
Back around signing day folks around here said he got a bag. And folks who generally know something

People say every player gets a bag, Bogle isn't bag worthy, UF doesn't have a bag game like many here think they do

They absolutely do have a bag game... You're a recruiting vet, you know the bag game is funneled through the boosters. Remember the Zook, Urban, and Muschamp years when Florida was getting all of those blue chip recruits? The money wasn't flowing as freely during the McElwain years for obvious reasons (i.e., they wanted him out). I expect the money to start flowing again during Mullen's tenure.

A lot of these kids get bags and Bogle being a 4 Star got bags also, now are they Bama or Georgia Brinks Truck bags (no) but dude got side cash but I’m guessing that goes for ALOT of kids.

Kids are rolling around with chains that are worth $20,000.

A lot of these kids get bags and Bogle being a 4 Star got bags also, now are they Bama or Georgia Brinks Truck bags (no) but dude got side cash but I’m guessing that goes for ALOT of kids.

Kids are rolling around with chains that are worth $20,000.

I'm fairly certain that we aren't saints either... but our budget is not nearly the same size as the Bama's, Clemson's, UF's, LSU's of the world

Advertisement
I'm fairly certain that we aren't saints either... but our budget is not nearly the same size as the Bama's, Clemson's, UF's, LSU's of the world

If you are a successful D1 football team you aren’t a saint and it’s not like coaches are dropping bags it’s people who are fans or boosters doing this.

They absolutely do have a bag game... You're a recruiting vet, you know the bag game is funneled through the boosters. Remember the Zook, Urban, and Muschamp years when Florida was getting all of those blue chip recruits? The money wasn't flowing as freely during the McElwain years for obvious reasons (i.e., they wanted him out). I expect the money to start flowing again during Mullen's tenure.

Thing with Mullin as the example the dude is actually one **** of a coach but he is weird as **** and recruiting is not his signature, so landing some of the kids they have should explain it all.

Thing with Mullin as the example the dude is actually one **** of a coach but he is weird as **** and recruiting is not his signature, so landing some of the kids they have should explain it all.

Evidence provided LOL.... such an out of place picture

Advertisement
I’ve had coaches (HS or other levels) that have told me kids didn’t love Richt but parents did but the kids respected him, kids actually like Willie and Mullin just is odd and kids don’t really care for him one way or another

I didn't say they don't have one, its not that strong in the new landscape

Advertisement

Uhhh, you can definitely throw UF-g and F$U in there too. Any large state school that gives any rat's *** about its football program have a larger "recruiting budget" than we do....licit and illicit.

UM

Bogle didn’t get (big) bags. He was all about taking a SEC load right to the face.
Operative word is BIG in thos instance. His mother whored him out all the way up till his papers were signed and sent in. Some people not saying who,should remember what a lot of these kids do is basically go on a tour getting up visit payments,payments for social media love, commits etc. Doesnt mean for a second that if that kid gets paid up front he still ends up going there.

Operative word is BIG in thos instance. His mother whored him out all the way up till his papers were signed and sent in. Some people not saying who,should remember what a lot of these kids do is basically go on a tour getting up visit payments,payments for social media love, commits etc. Doesnt mean for a second that if that kid gets paid up front he still ends up going there.
"Payments for social media love".... Tell me more

Advertisement
Back