Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the recruit gets paid if they are showing the school love?
Not all of them obviously. But the right kids at the right schools. Again not saying any names but think of a few acc schools,few big 10 & big 12 schools and most of the sec. For the main kids out most years... it's just a fact of recruiting. As has been stated recruiting is a very big business and certain schools understand that FAR better than others. Most of the rest are simply playing the game. That's why yall really gotta learn to stop reading so much into any social media **** or buzz or early crystal balls. 9 out of 10 of these supposed reporters dont know **** and the ones that do wouldnt dare to speak on it as they know it would be betraying the kids or even worse the schools. How accurate you think they'll be at that point? Yall just need to relax and see how things play out. A kid will show his hand if you simply pay attention.

Advertisement
Give me Jahfari over Bogle any day and twice on Sunday. Both WDE's, Bogle 6'3" 210, Harvey 6'4" 225 coming out. Plus Harvey gonna earn his, Bogle is a diva. You seen that during recruiting.
Jahfari is gonna be a monster here. That kid has really impressed me. That's one position im getting tol where I don't question at all our overall evaluations. So anyone understands bogle played himself with us last year. We barely even checked in with him after that. Played around a lil towards the end because of all our other misses but he was never a priority after that.

Our fans are gonna hate this but he is probably right I mean thats who I would guess at this moment.

He also guaranteed Beck was a Gator and that Fleming was going to flip to them 2 months ago.

He could be right, but he has a pretty ****** track record.

And if UGA really wants him, then UF & Oregon dont have a chance

Advertisement
In all my yrs on UM boards (Grassy..CIS) @flagator86 might very well be the most reasonable Gator I've seen...and that says alot...
I wouldn't give 3 fvcks what he is so long as his name includes that flatulence that is gayturds than fvck him and anything he stands for. You want peace than join the corp and move to a jungle. A gayturd or one of those bytch boy catholic pedophiles in Indiana will never get a kind word out of me. I haven't talked to a family member in PLENTY of years since the second he signed with the gayturds he became a supporter of inbred and dead to me... #justsayin

Advertisement
And if UGA really wants him, then UF & Oregon dont have a chance

tHIS ^^
IDK if UGA will spend right now. They are after bigger fish in Texas. But maybe if they don't land those kids.....

I wouldn't give 3 fvcks what he is so long as his name includes that flatulence that is gayturds than fvck him and anything he stands for. You want peace than join the corp and move to a jungle. A gayturd or one of those bytch boy catholic pedophiles in Indiana will never get a kind word out of me. I haven't talked to a family member in PLENTY of years since the second he signed with the gayturds he became a supporter of inbred and dead to me... #justsayin
Dee....I wasn't saying anything except its highly unusual to see a Gaytor not coming on here with their Hit and Run tactics...and one willing to take their lumps...that being said...I loathe everything associated with them....

Advertisement
Back