Avantae Williams tweet

Advertisement
Plenty of them do. Especially recently. Counter will be schools telling kids until pen hits paper wont get a cent. But that'll close alot of doors too.

How obvious is it which kids are playing the Bag Game? Did Stevenson Côme out of no where last year or was the writing on the wall? Is it case by case?

We seem to do a decent job avoiding the bag chasers. Sadly our fan base chooses to blame the staff for not closing them instead of expecting the truth.

How obvious is it which kids are playing the Bag Game? Did Stevenson Côme out of no where last year or was the writing on the wall? Is it case by case?

We seem to do a decent job avoiding the bag chasers. Sadly our fan base chooses to blame the staff for not closing them instead of expecting the truth.
Stevenson was commited to the gators when they had those bag droppers on their staff despite shark lover being the coach. The writing was on the wall for me right there.
Then he held off any commitment and strung out our whole staff and most of this board.
Any local kid that does not commit and **** it down and plays social media footsies and visits sec schools multiple times is a red flag imo.
Any kid that enrolls early and commits early is at the very least a good character kid that wants to compete. Early enrolling is a plus. But even look at a kid like Jeremiah payton. Kid could’ve gone anywhere but stuck even after the **** 4 loss abortion. He isn’t a local kid that needed to visit all the time. He wasn’t out there looking for followers or likes.
He wanted to be a cane and stick it out like a mfing G. And look at his product on the field so far.
The previous staffs have ignored this type of behavior for too long and let dudes walk all over this school on nsd.

Advertisement

If as a staff concern is in what the fan base says we should fire immediately
Any staff will tell you fans dont know **** and therefore it's irrelevant. Its definitely a case by case basis. The thing is usually it's the parents who reach out and let it be known what's going on. Most kids at this age simply arent forward enough to say I wont be attending your school without the right incentives. The schools that are about that run it for every one else. Cause plenty of families arent interested initially (like rique) than the school contacts the coaches than the parents with something for everyone to deliver the kid. For a lower income family who has a CHILD fresh out of the womb to tell them I'll give you several hundred thousand dollars cash,new cars ,new house, off campus townhouse for family & jobs for whoever necessary that pay well and dont require much, at that point it gets tough to tell schools I'm gonna go where I choose period. NO SCHOOL is saints... However it's one thing to cheat on your wife. Another entirely to murder her and tie up her family... mad as yall get at these kids(like its unique to south floriduh) I wonder how many of yall could stare a man in the eyes and turn down that kind of situation to come to ANY school who cant come close to competing on that level. Be that as it may long as your evaluations are on point and you don't want time on kids who have made it known there interests than 8 out of ten ur working in the right direction. Our comfort zone needs to be with kids who have that interest yet realize they can achieve the short term goal of getting a decent savings account up and still go to whatever school of their choice. At basically any school once on campus especially if your a key player you're gonna be good regardless. No more of this topic please.

If as a staff concern is in what the fan base says we should fire immediately
Any staff will tell you fans dont know **** and therefore it's irrelevant. Its definitely a case by case basis. The thing is usually it's the parents who reach out and let it be known what's going on. Most kids at this age simply arent forward enough to say I wont be attending your school without the right incentives. The schools that are about that run it for every one else. Cause plenty of families arent interested initially (like rique) than the school contacts the coaches than the parents with something for everyone to deliver the kid. For a lower income family who has a CHILD fresh out of the womb to tell them I'll give you several hundred thousand dollars cash,new cars ,new house, off campus townhouse for family & jobs for whoever necessary that pay well and dont require much, at that point it gets tough to tell schools I'm gonna go where I choose period. NO SCHOOL is saints... However it's one thing to cheat on your wife. Another entirely to murder her and tie up her family... mad as yall get at these kids(like its unique to south floriduh) I wonder how many of yall could stare a man in the eyes and turn down that kind of situation to come to ANY school who cant come close to competing on that level. Be that as it may long as your evaluations are on point and you don't want time on kids who have made it known there interests than 8 out of ten ur working in the right direction. Our comfort zone needs to be with kids who have that interest yet realize they can achieve the short term goal of getting a decent savings account up and still go to whatever school of their choice. At basically any school once on campus especially if your a key player you're gonna be good regardless. No more of this topic please.

Cool. Ill respect your request to end the discussion. Just gotta let you know Appreciate the info. 🙏

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on the elite kids you want. If you want elite kids who are chasing bags, then we’re never going to get them.

If you want elite kids like Gurvan Hall, just recruit the fck out of them and put a good product on the field and build excitement and momentum around the program.

Gurvan is special. Got offered 200K last min from Bama to sign and said no politely.

Advertisement
you think fsu thinks about Dalvin cooks recruitment? you think alabama thinks about ruben fosters recruitment? not for a single second. once that letter is in and you have a future first round player on your roster it doesnt matter how many games was played in recruiting

Advertisement
Back