Avantae Williams tweet

Advertisement

y'all in y'all feelings. If his academics are good I'm taking this kid in half a heart beat. If this was my child, I'd tell him to snipe all the bags he wants and sign for Miami anyways, and a lot of y'all would too.

Yeah but no player is going to do that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man wtf we gotta do to get elite safeties again?
Depends on the elite kids you want. If you want elite kids who are chasing bags, then we’re never going to get them.

If you want elite kids like Gurvan Hall, just recruit the fck out of them and put a good product on the field and build excitement and momentum around the program.

Depends on the elite kids you want. If you want elite kids who are chasing bags, then we’re never going to get them.

If you want elite kids like Gurvan Hall, just recruit the fck out of them and put a good product on the field and build excitement and momentum around the program.

Not enough of those kids to go around. Look at the last number 1 picks in the NBA. Duke had to pay zion Williamson and deandre Ayton got paid by Arizona. Duke has as good a resume by anybody in the sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this dudes NFL dream is realized and he makes enough money that he never has to work again, because those neck tattoos he has are going to make it difficult to gain meaningful employment in any other field.

Facts, no program who don't drop bags will win a natty in today's college fooseball. Miami need to admit idiot children of South American drug cartel members on condition they drop bags four dis U.
Every P5 program drops bags, but like the Gator fan alluded to, there's levels to this sh*t.

Advertisement
Back