Avantae Williams is not hurt

Advertisement
I don’t know how big the kid would be naturally if he were to bulk up. I would put him at linebacker. He’s basically Ray Ray Armstrong, although I think RR was a tad more athletic. I guess you have to give this disclaimer on here so as to not hurt other porsters’ vaginas: I have nothing against the kid, just think he’s one of those square pegs without a position. He will never be an elite safety. Maybe I’m wrong.
Remember when he was being recruite,d there was talk of him being a lb at the next level. Think he skimmed down. A But to stay at safety

I know this is just beating the same drum but we gotta figure out a way to have guys like Kam, Tae, JW, Gil on the field together and not have obvious liabilities out there instead
Agree put the best talented athletes out there fuq everyone’s feelings,we don’t have the depth people think we do. People mix depth with xp, if the XP sucks they suck another year at this stage doesn’t change that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree put the best talented athletes out there fuq everyone’s feelings,we don’t have the depth people think we do. People mix depth with xp, if the XX sucks they suck another year at this gage doesn’t change that.
I got confidence in this staff though

One concern I had with Lashlee coming into this year was without Rambo. Getting the TEs involved and X if we didn’t have a downfield threat. Rambo bailed us out a lot. Obviously he’s not here which I think is good given our personnel

Just scheming around our weaknesses same goes for the D

I thought Balom did some nice things, as did Markeith Williams who quickly shut down a WR screen. Couch looked pretty effective. Tyrique was barely tested but lost the battle when he was. He won’t get thrown at a lot but since he is aggressive, teams will try him deep a couple times per game.

Kinchens is so solid. He’s the guy that you hope never leaves the field.
Merely baiting teams. Like Manny Ramirez toying with the pitcher to throw him the heater in a later at bat.

Genius. Chess.

Advertisement
I would love to see JW walked up more often. Not convinced his body can handle the beating but leaving him out in space isn’t doing anyone any favors.

I got confidence in this staff though

One concern I had with Lashlee coming into this year was without Rambo. Getting the TEs involved and X if we didn’t have a downfield threat. Rambo bailed us out a lot. Obviously he’s not here which I think is good given our personnel

Just scheming around our weaknesses same goes for the D
I think there are more weaknesses on defense than the offense cause of Manny. It honestly looks like FSU and UNC can score on us at ease

Advertisement
I think there are more weaknesses on defense than the offense cause of Manny. It honestly looks like FSU and UNC can score on us at ease
Youre right though some of what happened up front I don’t think we will see keep happening

Those guys lost contain repeatedly. First game energy I think. Just not keeping their heads in the game trying to wreck a lesser opponent etc

Mesidor, Jackson, LT are three I expect to step up and play really well together which will help everyone behind them

If they don’t…I think we are gonna have problems yeah especially against Travis

JW needs to hit the weights man! He’s good playing in the box but he needs to bulk up. 235 wouldn’t look bad on him. Blades needs to go back to corner. Balom looks good and Tae. M. Williams needs to bulk up but I like how he plays with urgency.
Preach!! I understand he doesn’t wanna gain weight out of fear he will out grow the safety position, but man he looks like a high school junior he needs a good 15-20lbs.

Advertisement
Youre right though some of what happened up front I don’t think we will see keep happening

Those guys lost contain repeatedly. First game energy I think. Just not keeping their heads in the game trying to wreck a lesser opponent etc

Mesidor, Jackson, LT are three I expect to step up and play really well together which will help everyone behind them

If they don’t…I think we are gonna have problems yeah especially against Travis
Yea the contain speed off the edge looks like a problem. Need a speedy outside linebacker or something outside to help with those running qbs

Anyone think Tae is used in certain packages that we didn't show or need vs Bethune? Southern Miss will be more challenging so I expect to see more blitz schemes and defensive packages.. Tae will be a playmaker for us and to think blades past him on the depth chart is insane

i’m trying to see what y’all watching, James had a great first game back from injury!!! He also caused that first interception for his boy kam and would have caused another one if 4 play the Rb. The real ones like Krazycane know what’s up. Y’all keep up the hate because it motivate. GoCanes!!!

Advertisement
Back