Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The University of Miami gave him a chance to not only get an education he would have had limited access to if not for his football talent, but also free food, a free place to live and the opportunity to go to the league.

To this point, he has done exactly and absolutely nothing for The University of Miami.

The University of Miami owes him exactly d!ck ****.
He earned that chance ok…they didn’t give him s**t….he earned a scholarship…

Advertisement
Which is why he needed to walk away and come back with a friend if she was STILL there
Yeah but young adults make bad choice, weve all been there. im just praying for the baby and we will wait for the full report and facts to come out later. and then ill pass judgment, but kid needs a mentor like willis had here if it ends up being able to stay. But these kids should know they can call a coach if they need help man, but you never hear that happening.

Advertisement
...beating his chest because he broke the news was a bad touch...
Disagree.

Being the first to have the story is what journalism used to be--this case being citizen journo. You think Susan Miller Degnan wouldn't be full of pride if she were the first to break this news and got a bunch of RTs? Big name news outlets would pride themselves on beating everyone else at breaking news stories wide open all the time and nobody called them out on it--their competition just tried next time to get better at breaking the news faster. ****, the same with high school girls gossiping.

Let OP homie get his lumps. No need to **** on him for being happy about being well-informed or well-connected.

It’s in VIP but some of the comments by Canes on the 247 board are bad even disgraceful and atrocious like

“if she’s smart she’d drop the charges so Avantae can ball out, get drafted and provide wealth to her beyond her wildest dreams.”
Don't take this the wrong way, but this situation actually happened to a distant family member of mine this month.

She is married to a wealthy doctor. They went on vacation, and he put the smack down on her. They will undoubtedly get divorced, but she hasn't filed any charges.

If she does, he goes to jail, likely loses his license, loses future income, and she is raising kids as a single mother.

If she doesn't, all that future incoming money will be distributed to her and the kids. And by all accounts he is a good father, so she won't be a single mom.

Now, are you saying that it is disgraceful and atrocious that she chose the path that benefits her the most? I'm not sure I would label her decision that aggressively. In fact, if I was in her shoes, I would probably also choose the path that benefits me more as opposed to the seeking justice path.

I'm not even saying there's a right or wrong in the women's decision, but to call one decision disgraceful (which i note you didn't call the decision disgraceful, but instead the suggestion of that path disgraceful) is a bit aggressive.

Many women do make that decision.

there is no excuse for hitting a woman especially a pregnant one and ESPECIALLY not one carrying your child.

There may be another side to this but if he laid hands on her then he needs to go whatever the reason.At some point ALL MEN need to realize this isn't the 1940's and if you hit,push or even threaten a woman chances are it won't turn out well for you..
I don't know about that. There are lots of domestic abuse situations that go female to male. It's not pretty. I have no idea what happened here, but there are situations where the men get accused of a crime and they were acting in self-defense. There are examples of crazy violent women on this planet. Sad situation all around.

Advertisement
View attachment 150321

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia
Well… call me a liar.

Advertisement
Don't take this the wrong way, but this situation actually happened to a distant family member of mine this month.

She is married to a wealthy doctor. They went on vacation, and he put the smack down on her. They will undoubtedly get divorced, but she hasn't filed any charges.

If she does, he goes to jail, likely loses his license, loses future income, and she is raising kids as a single mother.

If she doesn't, all that future incoming money will be distributed to her and the kids. And by all accounts he is a good father, so she won't be a single mom.

Now, are you saying that it is disgraceful and atrocious that she chose the path that benefits her the most? I'm not sure I would label her decision that aggressively. In fact, if I was in her shoes, I would probably also choose the path that benefits me more as opposed to the seeking justice path.

I'm not even saying there's a right or wrong in the women's decision, but to call one decision disgraceful (which i note you didn't call the decision disgraceful, but instead the suggestion of that path disgraceful) is a bit aggressive.

I don’t feel any love for women beaters. In this case I’m saying it’s atrocious that a 247 Cane is posting that Shît.

Advertisement
The kid is gonna be done here. Especially in our current climate This will be national news no doubt. Espn already have the details out there. Smh

The bold is an artful way to put it (and I mean that as a compliment) I posted about earlier about the Tyreek Hill situation, he allegedly punched her in the stomach and choked her out, allegations far worse than what is being reported now, fast forward a few years he is engaged to her and his son is going to have every opportunity to be successful because of his talent on the football field. If he went to jail and was an absent father, that kid likely does not have those opportunities. It is an extremely difficult decision to make as a mother and by all accounts should be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back