Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that rhetorical question was one of the first things that popped in your head after learning about this, really says a lot about you as a person honestly. As if the highly inappropriate and perverted avatar you use didn't say enough.
stripes lighten GIF

Advertisement
People act like the team was choir boys back in the 80s and 90s

They weren’t. Which is why we have a running joke of “we byke?” when hear of some sort of craziness. Now, some of the old heads can correct me if I’m wrong, but as I’m scanning my memory bank, I can’t recall any player being accused of beating up a pregnant woman. ****, I can’t recall any of em being accused of beating up a woman. Again, I could be mistaken.

Yeah;

So anyways, OP 1st said he was arrested. “Boo that man”, said the gallery. “Where’s the proof?”, said the gallery. Thread deleted.

Aight, proof provided. OP said it’s much worst than what he wants to share. Now, LOGICALLY, after providing the proof from the original thread, u would think some ppl would think w/ their heads & be like “ooooh, ****; maybe so.” NOPE, not the peanut gallery of CIS, who love to white knight under any & all circumstances. Smh

I believe in 2nd chances; but every action comes w/ a reaction, and if the reaction isn’t strong enough, I promise u the 2nd chance will become a 3rd chance, which will become a 4th chance, until there are no more chances one way or another.

What I hope is for T-Rob, DVD, and Manny give this young man the proper guidance. Reach out to some JUCO programs, keep tabs on him, and when he’s ready, maybe put in a good word w/ some other Universities to continue on his life, BUT he can’t rep us. His, hopeful, redemption needs to come from somewhere else. Our brand is much stronger than one player, & in today’s society, this is especially a no-go.

I hope the young lady & most importantly this unborn child are OK. I hope AW15 get his life in order to be the best man he could be, and set a fine example as a father to his kids.

/thread

Lock this mf

Advertisement
Does this help with the recruitment of Kamari Wilson?

Asking for a friend.

Signed,

Peruche

****. Just watched his appearance in court he got a female judge who read the charges and immediately issued a stay away order even though the victim did not want it. He obviously lost his **** and got worst possible outcome. BUT I will say this often times these cases are guilty before even having a chance. There is a bunch if crazy *** women out there as there is crazy *** men. IT BLOWS for everyone involved. Hope the baby is ok.

Good for Manny. Don’t even care about waiting. You don’t put yourself into a position where this is even a possibility. She’s got bruises on her neck? Goodbye. I’m all for some goons here and there but you gotta be smarter than this.

All that to say people make mistakes, and if he does all the right things, he deserves to and will get a second chance. Just can’t be here. Best of luck. The show goes on.

Advertisement
They weren’t. Which is why we have a running joke of “we byke?” when hear of some sort of craziness. Now, some of the old heads can correct me if I’m wrong, but as I’m scanning my memory bank, I can’t recall any player being accused of beating up a pregnant woman. ****, I can’t recall any of em being accused of beating up a woman. Again, I could be mistaken.
That was also wayyy pre-social media and even pre-internet for the 1980's and 1990's teams.

Impossible to keep things quiet now.

Last edited:
The woman, according to the report, said she and Williams were arguing about his involvement with another woman when Williams said, "When I return from practice, you need to be gone."
Like dude already has 2 kids from 2 different women, and He's only 20, so obviously He's a rolling stone, did she really think He was gonna remain faithful?

Advertisement

We had an O-Linemen that beat up His GF in the 90's, Ricky Williams I think His name was?

Rumor was Ray used to have problem keeping His hands off women, ditto with Walton.

Oh I forgot, Ryan Moore hit some chick in a bar, don't know what ended up happening with that case.

Yeah;

So anyways, OP 1st said he was arrested. “Boo that man”, said the gallery. “Where’s the proof?”, said the gallery. Thread deleted.

Aight, proof provided. OP said it’s much worst than what he wants to share. Now, LOGICALLY, after providing the proof from the original thread, u would think some ppl would think w/ their heads & be like “ooooh, ****; maybe so.” NOPE, not the peanut gallery of CIS, who love to white knight under any & all circumstances. Smh

I believe in 2nd chances; but every action comes w/ a reaction, and if the reaction isn’t strong enough, I promise u the 2nd chance will become a 3rd chance, which will become a 4th chance, until there are no more chances one way or another.

What I hope is for T-Rob, DVD, and Manny give this young man the proper guidance. Reach out to some JUCO programs, keep tabs on him, and when he’s ready, maybe put in a good word w/ some other Universities to continue on his life, BUT he can’t rep us. His, hopeful, redemption needs to come from somewhere else. Our brand is much stronger than one player, & in today’s society, this is especially a no-go.

I hope the young lady & most importantly this unborn child are OK. I hope AW15 get his life in order to be the best man he could be, and set a fine example as a father to his kids.
Rell...Well said and on point as always

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s def a kid to me dude is 19-20 years old …no excuses tho hitting a woman let alone a preggo woman is disgusting
Not a kid...with two kids and another on the way he is not a kid. Made his choice and he can rot in ****

Man. My heart hurts over all of this. Especially as a new father to 3 months old twins. I couldn’t imagine this. I hope the woman and child involved are OK and hope that Avantae gets the help he needs. Situations lead to choices and choices ultimately have consequences. I’m sick over all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back