Avantae out for the year.

Advertisement
David Lake was asked if Tae had been practicing and he reached out to his sources and reported on 8/14: “I asked and was essentially told what I posted earlier "“We have no reason to believe he's not out there."“He also posted later same day: “There aren't many people out at practice watching things, but if Avantae wasn't out there, this person would know.“

Based on these posts I believe he was practicing at some capacity.
Lol. That’s about the lamest **** I’ve ever read. These fake bloggers have perfected the art of nebulous statements that can’t be proven wrong.

Dave Fake: Not saying Avantae was practicing or not, but people went to practice, and they probably would have mentioned if he wasn’t practicing.

Advertisement
David Lake was asked if Tae had been practicing and he reached out to his sources and reported on 8/14: “I asked and was essentially told what I posted earlier "“We have no reason to believe he's not out there."“He also posted later same day: “There aren't many people out at practice watching things, but if Avantae wasn't out there, this person would know.“

So he got a non answer from his source to a pretty straight forward question.

Lake: Is Tae practicing?

Source: Let me take a look

Lake: ......

Source: I have no reason to believe he's not

From that it seems like he wasn't practicing

Based on the reactions to your porst, I would say he has practiced very little, if at all.

In fact, I’d put up a hunnid on it.

Wishing him good health, a speedy recovery and a great 2021

So he got a non answer from his source to a pretty straight forward question.

Lake: Is Tae practicing?

Source: Let me take a look

Lake: ......

Source: I have no reason to believe he's not

From that it seems like he wasn't practicing
No. The response was a double negative which is a confirmation he was practicing. This is a message board where people bring their opinions based on information. If you and others don’t want to believe Lake’s sources that’s fine. I Don’t care And you’re entitled to your opinions.

I’m having a discussion trying to get to the bottom of this and people who may be in the know are being very nonspecific and ambiguous about it. I do get their reluctance bc it’s private information. My point was based on Tae being at practice when he was told to shut it down It implies that the staff thought he could practice through it. Granted It is a very different conclusion regarding the seriousness of the injury IMO if he never practiced and was shut down from the start of camp.

Advertisement
Everytime a kid gets injured here it’s top secret. Mind numbing. Hopefully he can play next season. If not.. not real worried. We actually have some depth, but it would be nice to see a top prospect atleast get 3 seasons here

Advertisement
Lol. That’s about the lamest **** I’ve ever read. These fake bloggers have perfected the art of nebulous statements that can’t be proven wrong.

Dave Fake: Not saying Avantae was practicing or not, but people went to practice, and they probably would have mentioned if he wasn’t practicing.

Avantae has not practiced once.

Both highly recruited, both injured early, both pretty fast, both black, I’m sure I can think of some other similarities if I wasn’t texting and driving 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ones got two eyes, and the other ALSO has two eyes

Both have noses with 2 nostrils

Both have 2 arms, legs, hair, teeth.

Going by this combination, if they went on the Maury Povich show, they might have the same birth parents.

Kidding aside.... there are many players injured and needed to miss much or all of their freshman years. Some turned out bad, or at least not as exciting as we hoped.

Greg15 is one of the best examples of it being just a delay until their greatness was revealed.

Advertisement
From Diaz yesterday

Freshman safety Avantae Williams was ruled out for the season, but still intends to return to the team according to Diaz.

"Yes (he should return to football at some point) from what the doctors have said," Diaz said. "Right now he is in the process of strengthening some muscles that need to be strengthened and they'll evaluate him and we hope to have him cleared whenever they say he's cleared."

From Diaz yesterday

Freshman safety Avantae Williams was ruled out for the season, but still intends to return to the team according to Diaz.

"Yes (he should return to football at some point) from what the doctors have said," Diaz said. "Right now he is in the process of strengthening some muscles that need to be strengthened and they'll evaluate him and we hope to have him cleared whenever they say he's cleared."
Sheesh

Advertisement
Back