Avantae gone

Advertisement
Every time the kid flashed and gained some momentum, he took like two steps back for whatever reason. He's the type of kid you try and keep on your roster for special teams or to see if the light goes off at anytime but don't blame him for leaving.
He LOAFed in the kicking game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll spit swap w your mother
So let me get this straight. You first insinuated that I was *** based on my avatar because I believe Deion won’t be successful as a HC and will attract front-runners. Must have ruffled some feathers, poor boy.

You then responded that you’ll share Deion’s ***** with my mother…so is this not the pot calling the kettle black? Besides being horrifically disgusting.

So I guess this confirms two things. One, you’re so rattled about any sort of negative comment relating to a Seminole, that it’s weird. F^ck Deion. Yeah, f^ck him, he’s a Nole. I hope he goes 2-10 every single year as a HC.

Also, f^ck you, you Pygmy pu$$y. You’re an immature, rattled, *****^cking scumbag that deserves to be buried in the dirt for that comment. I won’t bring your mom into this, you proper c^nt.

So let me get this straight. You first insinuated that I was *** based on my avatar because I believe Deion won’t be successful as a HC and will attract front-runners. Must have ruffled some feathers, poor boy.

You then responded that you’ll share Deion’s ***** with my mother…so is this not the pot calling the kettle black? Besides being horrifically disgusting.

So I guess this confirms two things. One, you’re so rattled about any sort of negative comment relating to a Seminole, that it’s weird. F^ck Deion. Yeah, f^ck him, he’s a Nole. I hope he goes 2-10 every single year as a HC.

Also, f^ck you, you Pygmy pu$$y. You’re an immature, rattled, *****^cking scumbag that deserves to be buried in the dirt for that comment. I won’t bring your mom into this, you proper c^nt.
Scorched earth, my guy!

Somewhere @The Franchise is smiling down from the insult heavens..

Advertisement

28FC78D0-3696-43B2-ADC4-404225FAD4DE.gif

56d8246f-7676-420e-944f-39596e8316ca_text.gif

@PIPO Whats the level 3 steps above showdown?

Advertisement
Back