Austin Roberts and Travis Rudolph updates

Advertisement
WHO THE F*** IS TAINT... CAN WE JUST CALL THE SCHOOL BY ITS NAME SO WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ....

Taint this taint that, ufag this ufag that, fswho this fswho that....

**** is starting to look like a bunch of retards postin on this site and has gotten old.

I don't give a **** about what a Nole on a Miami site thinks. Use the neg and/or ignore user function.

WHO THE F*** IS TAINT... CAN WE JUST CALL THE SCHOOL BY ITS NAME SO WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ....

One could infer from the link provided that Taint = Ohio St.

Advertisement

A Cane fan should never have to ask that question...

you know how when you typ in a recruit/players name it creates a link with a page about the player? with all these nicknames we should get those going for these other schools.. there is an idea

Roberts committed to UCLA

http://ucla.247sports.com/Article/Four-Star-WR-Austin-Roberts-Commits-To-UCLA-139459

Roberts has never been to the UCLA campus but plans to check it out in two weeks.

“My dad has been there multiple times on different scouting trips,” he said. “My mom, pretty much everyone in my family on the West Coast has been there and told me it’s awesome. I can’t wait to go check it out.”

Last edited:
What's funny is we prolly have a better shot at getting a kid from Indiana than from Tampa Plant after the whole Marve thing. Doesn't the coach still hate us?

The Plant Coach is now coaching at USF

No, he's back at Plant.

Was he at Plant when we got Crawford?

Yes. He never really left Plant. He left and came back almost immediately.

Smart move on his part. Weenie wouldnt have lasted 10 months at the D1 level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So looks like we won't take any legacy kids this year. Thoughts?

Couldnt care less

The rumor is that no one cares...is that correct? I thought Roberts was a player and could have made a great H-Back. Oh well, on to the next.
Not trying to be a ****, I really like Roberts. But as far as legacies go, Al seems to have his own program there so I'm not going to worry about those factors personally.

Comical

From Taint's 247 site, so TIFWIW.

-Jeff Greer (no idea who he is) posted on Twitter today that Taint is a real contender for Travis Rudolph...a Taint site writer talked to Rudolph who said he hasn't talked to any coach from Taint for quite some time and nothing is going on...Taint is not currently making a pitch for Rudolph so he is not thinking about Taint right now

-Austin Roberts is no longer considering USC...Taint is the current favorite...Roberts will be attending Taint's FNLs on 26 July...With Taint's scholly reductions, spots are getting tight and the Taint guys feel they have 1 spot for a TE/H-back for Roberts or NJ TE Mike Gesicki...Roberts plans to have a decision towards the end of July while Gesicki is waiting until late October or early November...If Roberts doesn't end up at Taint, Miami seems to be his most likely destination

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Board/120/Kurelics-Buckeye-Recruiting-Tidbits-Buzz-July-9-19779512/1

Advertisement
Roberts committed to UCLA

http://ucla.247sports.com/Article/Four-Star-WR-Austin-Roberts-Commits-To-UCLA-139459

Roberts has never been to the UCLA campus but plans to check it out in two weeks.

“My dad has been there multiple times on different scouting trips,” he said. “My mom, pretty much everyone in my family on the West Coast has been there and told me it’s awesome. I can’t wait to go check it out.”

Somehow, I have the feeling we were not pushing real hard for him. If he was so concerned that he committed without seeing a school, I think he was getting into panic mode. He was probably worried that if he waited until he made a trip to the west coast, his spot might have been taken. I think he jumped on it, gambling that he would really like it when he saw it. He was probably not that much of a coveted prospect that he could tell any school to wait and they would. Obviously, he's a very good prospect, but not the kind--like an Ermon Lane--where he could tell any school to hold his spot until he was ready.

Taint this taint that, ufag this ufag that, fswho this fswho that....

**** is starting to look like a bunch of retards postin on this site and has gotten old.

I don't give a **** about what a Nole on a Miami site thinks. Use the neg and/or ignore user function.

One could infer from the link provided that Taint = Ohio St.

If you have to explain who Taint is, then don't even bother. As for the fsu guy getting sour, LULZ.

Wonder what mora is selling. Much rather him do well than *****in

The irony is that Mora seems like the same sort of dude Carroll was when Carroll rebuilt USC. Super aggressive, great recruiter, charismatic. He's about to get *****in fired just like Carroll got those turds (Dorrell and Newweasel) flushed at UCLA.

Advertisement
Back