Austin Roberts and Travis Rudolph updates

D

deleted3746

From Taint's 247 site, so TIFWIW.

-Jeff Greer (no idea who he is) posted on Twitter today that Taint is a real contender for Travis Rudolph...a Taint site writer talked to Rudolph who said he hasn't talked to any coach from Taint for quite some time and nothing is going on...Taint is not currently making a pitch for Rudolph so he is not thinking about Taint right now

-Austin Roberts is no longer considering USC...Taint is the current favorite...Roberts will be attending Taint's FNLs on 26 July...With Taint's scholly reductions, spots are getting tight and the Taint guys feel they have 1 spot for a TE/H-back for Roberts or NJ TE Mike Gesicki...Roberts plans to have a decision towards the end of July while Gesicki is waiting until late October or early November...If Roberts doesn't end up at Taint, Miami seems to be his most likely destination

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Board/120/Kurelics-Buckeye-Recruiting-Tidbits-Buzz-July-9-19779512/1

Advertisement
What's funny is we prolly have a better shot at getting a kid from Indiana than from Tampa Plant after the whole Marve thing. Doesn't the coach still hate us?

Advertisement
Nah, not sure, but I think the coach at Plant was more mad at RS than anything else cause it seemed that RS gave the job to JH without a "real competition". He's cool with the U, now, I think. As a matter of fact, do we have any Plant kids on the roster now?

Nah, not sure, but I think the coach at Plant was more mad at RS than anything else cause it seemed that RS gave the job to JH without a "real competition". He's cool with the U, now, I think. As a matter of fact, do we have any Plant kids on the roster now?

Crawford.

We almost got a verbal from Klepal last year as well. Golden has fixed the relationship it seems.

Crawford.

We almost got a verbal from Klepal last year as well. Golden has fixed the relationship it seems.

Golen has fixed a lot of relationships Randy damaged. A fact that gets lost in the noise over one cancer cell.

Advertisement

Crawford.

Fixed some damaged relationships and forged some new ones, as evidenced by the kids that are considering us/commited to us from schools we either haven't recruited from in the past or haven't had much success with. Still has a way to go, but it's better. "It's a process".....

I actually really want Rudolph back in this class. Still would love to have him as a CB, but I really want him even at WR. He has continuously proven to be special throughout the season and offseason

Both players seem to be very talented... Either one would look great in a Canes uniform!!!

Advertisement
Taint this taint that, ufag this ufag that, fswho this fswho that....

**** is starting to look like a bunch of retards postin on this site and has gotten old.

I actually really want Rudolph back in this class. Still would love to have him as a CB, but I really want him even at WR. He has continuously proven to be special throughout the season and offseason

Rudolph is a stud, hope we get him back but doubtful IMO. Dixon, Berrios, Langham is my guess at WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back