Austin Barber

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s your updated thoughts on (possibly with babers) the last 3 spots??

CB
QB
Best player available??

im assuming transfers won’t count towards the IC
It’s hard for me to make predictions when I don’t know how ic’s work and if/when the ncaa changes anything. So we could possibly take more than a couple portal kids if something is done. I mean the kids need somewhere to go and there’ll be a crap load on the move.

Imo we’re at best available portion of the dinner. I just don’t trust Garcia or his father lol and I’ll leave it at that. We “ should “ be in a good spot with him but you never know.

Kid spoke to Rivals tonight. Said Justice text him before practice and told him to call when he was done. The Staff was having a rcruiting meeting and talking about him. He said Justice and Manny both got on the phone and offered him.

He said he is really excited - been waiting for the offer for awhile and he feels he deserved it.

Miami is high on his list. Not sure he'll sign early since he is concentrating on his state playoff games.

Advertisement
It’s hard for me to make predictions when I don’t know how ic’s work and if/when the ncaa changes anything. So we could possibly take more than a couple portal kids if something is done. I mean the kids need somewhere to go and there’ll be a crap load on the move.

Imo we’re at best available portion of the dinner. I just don’t trust Garcia or his father lol and I’ll leave it at that. We “ should “ be in a good spot with him but you never know.
Does barber have anything to do with a committed guy who openly has said he’s looking around in the past? I hope not but would be a pretty nice back up plan

Kid spoke to Rivals tonight. Said Justice text him before practice and told him to call when he was done. The Staff was having a rcruiting meeting and talking about him. He said Justice and Manny both got on the phone and offered him.

He said he is really excited - been waiting for the offer for awhile and he feels he deserved it.

Miami is high on his list. Not sure he'll sign early since he is concentrating on his state playoff games.

giphy.gif

"I just don’t trust Garcia or his father" This is EXACTLY what is being said on both USC and ASU boards by people who claim to know... Particularly the father......

Wonder if the staff is already assuming one of our commits will flip elsewhere (Haye is the one that really comes to mind). Otherwise surprised they took Barber

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back