Austin Barber

Advertisement
If Barber bites,looking good for Garcia too.We're down to 2 ships. who do we take?
DT/DE and CB

and Patrick Peyton committed time FSU so let that lead where it leads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I thought it was 50/50 but I’m kinda surprised unless they’re expecting ncaa changes to help land a couple portal kids. We know something will be changing , just not sure when or how many.
Maybe they found out they don’t need to save a spot for a portal qb

Honestly I thought it was 50/50 but I’m kinda surprised unless they’re expecting ncaa changes to help land a couple portal kids. We know something will be changing , just not sure when or how many.
I'm surprised too. Thought they would wait to see how the early signing period would play out and what names entered the portal

If they don't make changes FSU might not field a team next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go Big or Go Bigger. The game will always be won in the trenches. Have ya'll seen Texas A&M's oline those some big mfer's that can move. Adding Barber to the 2021 class and then UM'S potential 2022 Oline class is going to be very good.

I love the offer, this is Truly Justice in recruiting.

Go Canes

They still want two minimum without the qb.
Yeah sorry I just super optimistically meant that’s what opened up a spot for Barber. With 5 spots left (assuming we create a spot with delayed enrollee), garcia barber seem likely for 2. Need a portal de and hs or portal cb. That leaves us with 1 spot for either a qb if king leaves or best available. To me it’s possible we aren’t feeling great about chances with best available options or we don’t need portal qb unless as you said we aren’t limited to 25

286F866F-6C05-497A-AF4B-6964763046BB.jpeg

Advertisement
Back