Austin Barber

Advertisement
Ivins came away pretty impressed with him v. Heritage, and says he thinks he is a tackle at the next level all the way. I guess he had a lot of bad weight in the spring but really reshaped his body.

Advertisement
How do we have room for this guy?
We have 2 spots right now open to fill up and possibly 1 more if we drop a player in the class(collins per rumors). Most likely markevious brown gets 1 and the other 2 can go any direction. Barber could get one of those if there is mutual interest

We have 2 spots right now open to fill up and possibly 1 more if we drop a player in the class(collins per rumors). Most likely markevious brown gets 1 and the other 2 can go any direction. Barber could get one of those if there is mutual interest
Understood, but is another OL more important than another 1 or 2 CB (depending on Clarke), LB, QB, or RB? Or DT if by a miracle Maason Smith wanted to come.

Understood, but is another OL more important than another 1 or 2 CB (depending on Clarke), LB, QB, or RB? Or DT if by a miracle Maason Smith wanted to come.
I personally would drop collins giving us 3 spots left and I would go barber,makevious brown and jay allen

Yes having quality olinemen is critical. You build a championship from the Line of Scrimmage out to the skill position on both offense and defense. So we keep Collins and add Barber, then close the class out with a Corner Back.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
**** well we now know were 2021 DB Tim Burns jr spot went. It sucks but UM needs olinemen badly.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back