Austin Barber

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched him vs heritage . All of 6'7 played pretty well trinity was very 1 dementional as they didn't have they're best wr so they tried running and had little success as heritage sold out for the run. When they had success it was behind him. One thing I didn't like was I never saw the mean streak that u like to see in a o line man. Has very good feet tho

Definitely no OL expert but the kid seems to have good feet and no issue driving from his base. OG prospect more than OT? Seems like a flier worth taking.

I don't follow recruiting but I noticed the highest ranked OL in South Florida, Marcus Tate, is committed to Clemson.

The **** is that all about? Is the kid too fat to play like Donaldson, or did we just get out-recruited by Clemson? Cause ****, we need some immediate impact offensive linemen in a big way.

Advertisement
I don't follow recruiting but I noticed the highest ranked OL in South Florida, Marcus Tate, is committed to Clemson.

The **** is that all about? Is the kid too fat to play like Donaldson, or did we just get out-recruited by Clemson? Cause ****, we need some immediate impact offensive linemen in a big way.
No it's that clemson offered him and they get who they want. Miami was after him and still is but kid is going to clemson

Advertisement
Interesting. Glad to see us atleast aware that more big boys are probably needed. Elite size, developmental prospect obviously. Throw numbers at OL and coach them up. Trust Justice, he hasn’t given us a reason not to yet.

Looks like he is about to get a rankings bump too, for you whores out there.

Marcus isn’t interested in being here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back