Aunt Becky is the bagman?

Advertisement
Read the article. One family paid $500K for the kids to attend USC and be admitted as athletes receiving scholarships for Crew, despite neither of them participating in the sport in high school. $500K for USC? Seems a bit steep.

Advertisement
Apparently it also includes USC, Stanford, Yale, Georgetown, Wake Forest, University of Texas, and University of San Diego. Forty cases so far.

So when celebrities try to tell you the system is stacked in favor of the rich, they mean by them, illegally.

Apparently it also includes USC, Stanford, Yale, Georgetown, Wake Forest, University of Texas, and University of San Diego. Forty cases so far.

So when celebrities try to tell you the system is stacked in favor of the rich, they mean by them, illegally.

So let my understand, down in the south, schools pay black kids hundreds of thousands of dollars to come to their school. Meanwhile on the elite coasts, rich elite parents pay millions of dollars to steal scholarships from same black kids. Man, this is just fuc@@@ up.

Advertisement
So let my understand, down in the south, schools pay black kids hundreds of thousands of dollars to come to their school. Meanwhile on the elite coasts, rich elite parents pay millions of dollars to steal scholarships from same black kids. Man, this is just ***@@@ up.
Don't forget Harvard up north doing what they can to keep the Asians out.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Let's be honest, money and connections are better determining factors than anything. Rich people cheating and circumventing the rules are an American norm. Does anyone here believe that Bush or Trump had the grades and test scores to get into Yale and Penn? This won't change a thing, but the athletic scholarship thing is a bit weird.

So let my understand, down in the south, schools pay black kids hundreds of thousands of dollars to come to their school. Meanwhile on the elite coasts, rich elite parents pay millions of dollars to steal scholarships from same black kids. Man, this is just ***@@@ up.
Exactly. All of those hard working urban youths busting their butts to get a women’s crew scholarship to Yale are getting screwed.

Advertisement
Exactly. All of those hard working urban youths busting their butts to get a women’s crew scholarship to Yale are getting screwed.
Hey cush...........working more than their butts, my friend. Crew got screwed. LOL....very good.

Advertisement
Back