Aunt Becky is the bagman?

The revolution isn't ever happening. How do I know? Because Donald Trump is the President of the United States. A guy who is literally the epitome of the grasping, annoying, bull**** artist elite managed to be elected President, despite being a miserable failure as a businessman. As long as the wealthy can convince the stupid amongst us that it's some minority, some random small group of people that is the problem instead of the greedy jackasses that rig the system in their favor, nothing will change.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fault people for being wealthy. Hey, if you make money, that's cool as long as you aren't out here trying to hoard it away from everyone else. When is enough enough? Why do you have to own it ALL? Why do you have to rig the system to where no one can climb unless they hit the genetic lottery? Why? That's my problem. In previous generations, the wealthy understood that if they just avoided being uncontrollably greedy, other people could come up and that they would still benefit. Henry Ford could have easily pocketed the additional money he paid his workers, but he understood that by paying them extra, he was making it possible for those people to eventually be able to own a Ford one day as well. You have employers that are willing to spend billions on share buybacks, while not giving people decent raises. Never mind the fact that the easiest, most efficient way to ensure long term prosperity is to put money into the hands on the middle class. They are going to put that money back into the **** system, which means the people that control the companies will get the money back.
Dude is winning on every front and bathing in liberal tears
 
That part is straight up false. For one the Borgata has never went bankrupt.

You got me lol. The Borgata didn't open until 2003 way after the short recessions in the early 90's. I will rephrase, almost every casino in Atlantic city has went bankrupt one time or another. I like you, you're a ball buster just like I am. I'll watch my wording and context which was in the 90's in the same sentence. But if you want to get picky you're right on the last part of the sentence. My mistake was your gain. lol. The free beer if you ever want to look me up here in Vegas will always be open. On the road early May till Sept so that time is out.

Trump made hundreds of millions off those casino's getting paid even when they were losing many millions. People don't look into what really went on with those casino's. He had people richer than him paying him even though they were losing money, pretty good deal. He also used the laws to his advantage, if we don't like the laws change them, it wasn't him who made them. Great write ups in Fortune Mag and the NY Times how he was getting paid while they all lost money. Trumps golf course right in the middle of liberal **** in CA. lol This is for the morons who thinks he's broke. lol
82020
He'll probably use the bankruptcy laws again one day to his advantage, you don't like it change the laws.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You got me lol. The Borgata didn't open until 2003 way after the short recessions in the early 90's. I will rephrase, almost every casino in Atlantic city has went bankrupt one time or another. I like you, you're a ball buster just like I am. I'll watch my wording and context which was in the 90's in the same sentence. But if you want to get picky you're right on the last part of the sentence. My mistake was your gain. lol. The free beer if you ever want to look me up here in Vegas will always be open. On the road early May till Sept so that time is out.

Trump made hundreds of millions off those casino's getting paid even when they were losing many millions. People don't look into what really went on with those casino's. He had people richer than him paying him even though they were losing money, pretty good deal. He used the laws to his advantage, if we don't like the laws change them, it wasn't him who made them. Great write ups in Fortune Mag and the NY Times how he was getting paid while they all lost money. Trumps golf course right in the middle of liberal ****. lol This is for the morons who thinks he's broke. lol View attachment 82020 He'll probably use the bankruptcy laws again one day to his advantage, you don't like it change the laws.
When you untap the keg for @OriginalGatorHater let me know cause I'll join you all... then we can go shoot some 8 or 9 ball for Franklins.
 
You got me lol. The Borgata didn't open until 2003 way after the short recessions in the early 90's. I will rephrase, almost every casino in Atlantic city has went bankrupt one time or another. I like you, you're a ball buster just like I am. I'll watch my wording and context which was in the 90's in the same sentence. But if you want to get picky you're right on the last part of the sentence. My mistake was your gain. lol. The free beer if you ever want to look me up here in Vegas will always be open. On the road early May till Sept so that time is out.

Trump made hundreds of millions off those casino's getting paid even when they were losing many millions. People don't look into what really went on with those casino's. He had people richer than him paying him even though they were losing money, pretty good deal. He also used the laws to his advantage, if we don't like the laws change them, it wasn't him who made them. Great write ups in Fortune Mag and the NY Times how he was getting paid while they all lost money. Trumps golf course right in the middle of liberal **** in CA. lol This is for the morons who thinks he's broke. lol View attachment 82020 He'll probably use the bankruptcy laws again one day to his advantage, you don't like it change the laws.

LOL! 100% right bro. I was just trying to break your balls. I got your point and you are correct. I just had to chime in haha.
 
'' Remember the following: Asians are OVERREPRESENTED in regards to the Harvard student body, if you were to compare to the overall population.''

Probably because they are smarter than the rest of us in general. It is what it is.

They definitely work harder in school.
 
Back
Top