Aunt Becky is the bagman?

Advertisement
When was the last time a politician didn't hide their transcripts?

When was the last time attending an Ivy wasn't a requirement for president?

People say they aren't elitists, but they won't vote for someone without a pedigree.

Reagan but I get what you're saying. The rub just is the current buffoon holding the office was front and center in calling for Obummer's transcripts and has obviously repeatedly lied about his grades at Penn.

We absolutely do need to get away that Ivy League prerequisite for that office and many other things like SCOTUS seats too.

Last edited:
Yep. And Stanford has scholarships for the sailing team (although neither of the two prospects enrolled at Stanford).

Does The U have a sailing team?

My kids were college sailors and no college has sailing scholarships. The national organization, which is not the NCAA, prohibits it as part of the Olympic amateur bs. The parents all know that sailing just gets a kid into a school that their test scores could not. Miami has a very good sailing team. My son flipped from Miami a month before classes so go to the same school as his sister.

PS I was ****ed he flipped......

Last edited:
My kids were college sailors and no college has sailing scholarships. The national organization, which is not the NCAA, prohibits it as part of the Olympic amateur bs. The parents all know that sailing just gets a kid into a school that their test scores could not. Miami has a very good sailing team. My son flipped from Miami a month before classes so go to the same school as his sister.

Thanks for clarifying. I misread part of the article, and assumed scholarships.

And at Stanford, sailing coach John Vandemoer allegedly agreed to accept hundreds of thousands of dollars for the school’s sailing program to clear the way for two students — who lacked the sailing skills required to compete at the Division 1 level — to become part of his team so they could gain admission to the school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
500k for this. Took a deserving student's spot.

People are disgusting. What kind of parent does this sht for their kids and raises them to think this is ok? I promise it won't only be lack of money that keeps me from pulling this sht with my kids. I would hate myself for raising an entitled little sht like this girl. When she says "work" does she mean modeling or some sht? Because it takes a special kind of person to call modeling or acting work. Yeah, it's kinda hard, but you get paid a ton and you don't have to get dirty and your fingers will never get cut off. You are also unlikely to get black lung, mesothelioma, or ebola. Seriously, people do sht that's 50x harder for 50x less money, but she wouldn't know that because her parents protect her from anything uncomfortable.

I always figured the rich and famous would just give a donation to the school for the acceptance of their kid...

This is truly shocking to me that they needed to go through that length of paying off people to get their special child accepted

i do know a ton of kids who came to UM to party for four years. its not all that uncommon, just looks worse now that Becky paid for her admission

This kid literally had a spot in a school she had no business attending, and that means some kid who deserved it couldn't go. Big difference between that and a kid earning their way in then fcking off.

Advertisement
People are disgusting. What kind of parent does this sht for their kids and raises them to think this is ok? I promise it won't only be lack of money that keeps me from pulling this sht with my kids. I would hate myself for raising an entitled little sht like this girl. When she says "work" does she mean modeling or some sht? Because it takes a special kind of person to call modeling or acting work. Yeah, it's kinda hard, but you get paid a ton and you don't have to get dirty and your fingers will never get cut off. You are also unlikely to get black lung, mesothelioma, or ebola. Seriously, people do sht that's 50x harder for 50x less money, but she wouldn't know that because her parents protect her from anything uncomfortable.

to be fair, youre describing work that most college grads do not do (no one working in mines with a college degree). youre not developing black lung as a lawyer, accountant, etc.

to be fair, youre describing work that most college grads do not do (no one working in mines with a college degree). youre not developing black lung as a lawyer, accountant, etc.

To be fair, she's talking about "work" which is really some high paying cushy travel opportunity her parents got for her. And at what point do mommy and daddy stop buying her grades for her? Will she be a legit lawyer or will they buy that for her too?

This kid literally had a spot in a school she had no business attending, and that means some kid who deserved it couldn't go. Big difference between that and a kid earning their way in then fcking off.

i knew kids who didnt deserve to be accepted into say, UF, but did because of legacy admissions, while others who had better grades, stats, got into better schools and didnt get into UF (girl i knew in HS got into NYU w money but UF said no thanks while another girl got in due to legacy admissions and next best acceptance was UCF). i do think this happens everywhere just not at the level of creating fake recruits lol. i dont see the diff between someone donating a ton of money to get a kid in and paying off a counselor for the admission imo. i know there is a difference legally, but the point of it all is the same.

Advertisement
To be fair, she's talking about "work" which is really some high paying cushy travel opportunity her parents got for her. And at what point do mommy and daddy stop buying her grades for her? Will she be a legit lawyer or will they buy that for her too?

the money she makes as an influencer likely trumps anything shed make doing a normal profession. sucks that being a youtube star makes that much, but it is what it is. i think she's got a makeup line at sephora or some ****.

as it relates to attending classes, you'd be shocked how many kids actually attend all their classes depending on their major.

what goes around comes around. hollywood is showing there true colors. is weinstain involved. what a joke. yes, Weinstain. MARK LEVIN IS MY HERO.

Advertisement
The rub just is the current buffoon holding the office was front and center in calling for Obummer's transcripts and has obviously repeatedly lied about his grades at Penn.

In 2012 Michael Cohen mocked attempts to see Trump's grades. His reasoning: Trump was not president and not running for president.

"I tell you what, he'll provide them to you when you provide yours to him," said Michael Cohen, executive vice president at the Trump Organization and special counsel to Trump, in what began as a friendly encounter.

I readily agreed to the deal, and offered to provide my college records and passport-application records to the Trump office for inspection. That seemed to prompt a change of heart.

"But what's your point? Mr Trump's not the president of the United States and he's not running for the presidency," Cohen said. "

IDK about athletic scholarships, but part of the indicment involves parents paying people to create fake athletic profiles for their kids. Scroll down to page 9 of this pdf;

Yeah, I got that part. In fact, I happen to know very well one of the two who plead guilty today, never trusted or liked the guy.

Scholarships were not part of this, just doesn’t make any sense that they would be. Believe it or not, many, MANY collegiate student athletes do not get athletic scholarships, including at the D1 level. This was all about paying to get kids in to school, not to get free school. These parents weren’t batting an eye at the cost of tuition,

Yep. And Stanford has scholarships for the sailing team (although neither of the two prospects enrolled at Stanford).

Does The U have a sailing team?

No. Stanford does NOT have scholarships for the sailing team. That is categorically false. Doesn’t matter where you go to school, athletic scholarships are not allowed for sailing. Seriously, where does this information come from?...

Yes, Miami does have a sailing team. Remember Game Day? They were sailing on the lake. They have never really won anything, but have had some very good sailors on the team over the past decade or so.

the money she makes as an influencer likely trumps anything shed make doing a normal profession. sucks that being a youtube star makes that much, but it is what it is. i think she's got a makeup line at sephora or some ****.

as it relates to attending classes, you'd be shocked how many kids actually attend all their classes depending on their major.

To me it's about earning it vs. having it handed to you. It's about having to do it to make money vs. being able to sit at home and live off mom's money if you want, but since my "job" is traveling and eating good food, I guess I can get out of bed today.

It's fine that she's had so much handed to her (except the cheating to get into college, she and her family can fck right off with that nonsense), it's that she doesn't seem to realize how good she's got it. She probably doesn't think she works any less hard that the dude in a coal mine, it's just that she's smarter than him. People like that always think they earned their spot even when it's clear it was handed to them.

Advertisement
Back