Auditing the Bank

Thanks @DMoney and all the other contributors to this site for the information and work put in. This place makes work days slightly better... Love what you all do.

Advertisement
D$…I joke about you and your couches but your site is the best around so hope you get a nice leather one for Christmas…..oh And pin GATOR TEARS !!!

No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.

So you saved up all your receipts until the end of the year when you submitted them all for reimbursement?

Fantastic! Love ya, @DMoney , never stop!

Advertisement
Advertisement
D$ reacting to his detractors
alitaunt.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best site and content (for a junkie) ..... love all the contributors. D$, Pete Ariz, Cribby, Memnon, Lindend, and others.
Flew down from Ontario to see the T A&M game, hope everything goes even better from there!

And if your friends wanna lose that gut and get more chicks, tell em to sign up and read the boards
This is why I can't follow your advice. My wife and I have a fundamental disagreement at where the correct stopping point is in that process. I just don't understand her sometimes. You'd think she'd be flattered by hot chicks wanting to bang me.

Advertisement
This is why I can't follow your advice. My wife and I have a fundamental disagreement at where the correct stopping point is in that process. I just don't understand her sometimes. You'd think she'd be flattered by hot chicks wanting to bang me.
She sounds like a Manny Diaz recruiter when she needs more Mario in her (pause)

Be a whale brother. Be a whale.

Advertisement
Back