Auburn trying to flip Owens

60.jpg

This right here.

Advertisement
I challenge anyone to show me a more impressive tape at LB than Owens.

**** rankings. Show me.

Reuben Foster junior tape was amazing from last year. This year I haven't seen many HL tapes but I'll check.

Shaun Hamilton from this year has a great junior tape IIRC.

Advertisement
lol love marshall henderson

lol it's only 1 person smiling in the stands, can you pick em out???

oh and somebody tried to throw something hilarious

This is amazing. Lipreaders, what is the old ******* in the front row saying as he rises in disgust?

S**t head is my guess.

"Don't be a jackass" is my guess.

He said "such a jackass"

Those Auburn Hillbillies aren't gonna flip ****. Al was on him first, just like Juwon Young, and Langham, and Kaaya. (I know Kaaya is Coley, but whatever)

Advertisement
When asked if he is planning to see any other schools Owens replied..
“I’m just locked into Miami.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alburn still plays football? I thought the got the death penalty over the Cam Newton thing. Oh wait, he just got a Wednesday lunch suspension. They just have sucked at playing football since then, I forgot. Did Satan, I mean Saban, send a message to his minions "attack Miami's recruiting class before it is to late!" Every win cements these recruits more and more. They can feel it coming in the air at night.

Advertisement
Reuben Foster junior tape was amazing from last year. This year I haven't seen many HL tapes but I'll check.

Shaun Hamilton from this year has a great junior tape IIRC.

Yeah Foster's Sophomore and junior tape were both impressive. Hamilton is no doubt a baller. As an AU grad, I was hoping that kid would follow his teammate Jeremy Johnson to AU. Oh well.

:ibisroflmao:

lol love marshall henderson

lol it's only 1 person smiling in the stands, can you pick em out???

oh and somebody tried to throw something hilarious

This is amazing. Lipreaders, what is the old ******* in the front row saying as he rises in disgust?

idk, but he's probably my favorite out of all of em.

I also like the girl in the blue's face after the sign hits the dude in front of her

This is a great breakdown of that gif.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...-weird-saturday-so-far-let-us-count-the-ways-

Advertisement
Back