Auburn trying to flip Owens

Advertisement
Lol if I was a big time recruit and a school told me I was #2 for my position I wouldn't walk across the street for them.

:ibisroflmao:
Marshall-Henderson.gif

Advertisement
We clearly know Golden and Co. know how to recruit and the fact that Owens and others are still being heavily recruited should not be a surprise. Chances are a bunch of our recruits are still being recruited hard and we just aren't aware of how hard. Not a knock on you at all threadkilla, I'm just making a statement lol.

We clearly know Golden and Co. know how to recruit and the fact that Owens and others are still being heavily recruited should not be a surprise. Chances are a bunch of our recruits are still being recruited hard and we just aren't aware of how hard. Not a knock on you at all threadkilla, I'm just making a statement lol.

1.gif

Advertisement
The big threat here would be either UF or UGA, and he already chose us over UGA............
Aint worried

Advertisement
Advertisement
:ibisroflmao:

lol love marshall henderson

lol it's only 1 person smiling in the stands, can you pick em out???

oh and somebody tried to throw something hilarious

This is amazing. Lipreaders, what is the old ******* in the front row saying as he rises in disgust?

idk, but he's probably my favorite out of all of em.

I also like the girl in the blue's face after the sign hits the dude in front of her

Advertisement
Back