Aubrey Hill Out!!!!

Advertisement
I disagree. We all know we are going to get hit its just a matter of how hard. Shannon getting a job means he was most likely cleared, hill while he was a coach was not the top dog.

Advertisement
Guy thinks alot of himself;

Charles Robinson‏@CharlesRobinson

Aubrey Hill resignation at UF comes after Yahoo! Sports report about Sean Allen/Teddy Bridgewater/Al Golden meeting

Aubrey Hill resignation at UF comes after Yahoo! Sports report about Sean Allen/Teddy Bridgewater/Al Golden meeting

That's the same reaction most people - especially nationally- will have though.

Last edited:
the guy timed the release of that article so that he could look like a hero when it has been known for a long time

Charles is gearing up for his 15 minutes of fame. When Miami's sanctions come out, he will be on every radio station and every sports network in the country being interviewed about it. Then about 6 months later, when there is a new "scandal" and no one is talking about Miami anymore, he will write a book about Miami.

God, I hope the NCAA levies a 1 year bowl ban and some scholarship losses. I remember when before his initial story came out he was calling it a "ten".

Advertisement

he makes egomaniac narcissists look timid. Not too many people i'd just love to punch in the face but he is one of them. I can picture him as the kid in high school that was not well liked and always into **** like stamp collecting and dungeons & dragons.

"ten", **** half the country had Miami getting the death penalty. The sanctions are going to sting, no question, but USC's current state/survival give me hope that Miami can do the same.

Hill run down and he's expecting a big hit. The NCAA has the angle on him.

Clint Hurtt next up.

Shannon just hires on, taking his first job since leaving as HC.

This indicates to me that these violations were due to a few assistant coaches ON THEIR OWN, and that they were not sanctioned, nor known by the Head Coach or the University.

The U will STILL get hit, but nothing like they would had Shannon and the U knew or lied about knowing, or actively covering it up. Shannon tried to run a clean program, I'll **** sure give him that.

That sound you hear is footsteps coming up the walkway. We should know something within the next decade or so.

Advertisement
Gators wide receivers coach Aubrey Hill has resigned for personal reasons.

Florida coach Will Muschamp announced Hill’s resignation Friday morning.

“Aubrey informed me he was resigning for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the University of Florida,’’ Muschamp said. “Aubrey didn’t want to be a distraction to our team and our football program and he thought it was best for him to move on.
“I appreciate Aubrey’s efforts and wish him the best moving forward. He will always remain a Gator.”

This **** ****es me off, the SOB comes to our program and fvck up. Didn't respect our program enough to simply follow the rules, but he'll resign from UF because he doesn't want to be a distraction. I didn't like it when UM hired his punk ***!

I don't think he/they want the NCAA looking deeper into what he may have been currently doing at UF. Maybe the bloodhounds are hot on his trail and Florida want to keep them following his ***, instead digging up a few bones in their bakyard.

Last edited:
How does Templeton know the exact cause of Hill's resignation...is he just assuming or does he have a direct source to the NCAA (unlikely)?

How does Templeton know the exact cause of Hill's resignation...is he just assuming or does he have a direct source to the NCAA (unlikely)?

He presented a receipt of course. Because we all know that a sales receipt can tell the whole story of a situation.

Advertisement

He does everything to validate his article. Hill could have fallen, broke his leg and Robinson would says its because he was nervous about his last article. He, along with everyone else, doesn't know much about the NCAA investigation.

CRob just has to take credit for everything. All we can hope is that the NCAA feels like Hill and Hurtt went rogue and they decide to go after them harder than the program. We were going to get hit with something. It should be more along the line of what UNC or UCF got. Then CRob will try and tell everyone the NCAA didn't hammer us hard enough.

Advertisement
Back