Aubrey Hill Out!!!!

Advertisement
****, kinda wish he had stayed longer to corch up the WRs there. Still, might be a good sign that the NCAA is going to go harder at the ones that took shortcuts vs the institutions.

Advertisement
This good or bad news?

I really Don't how to read it to be honest.

Good:
Hill and UF knows that he's gonna get some sort of penalty and decided its better to cut ties now.A sign that the NCAA is going after the coaches (similar to UCF) Its also maybe a sign that maybe this thing ill be over soon.

Bad:
We can gather that some of Robinson's/Shapiro's claims have been validated.

JC

Bad news? Only if you thought nothing was coming at all for Miami. Aubrey Hill did something, we knew that already. This is about Florida being tired of having one of their coaches being tied to an investigation like this. Probably a question of whether he was worth it. We saw what he did with the Miami WRs. He clearly isn't worth it.

Advertisement
This good or bad news?

Good:
Hill and UF knows that he's gonna get some sort of penalty and decided its better to cut ties now.A sign that the NCAA is going after the coaches (similar to UCF) Its also maybe a sign that maybe this thing ill be over soon.

Bad:

JC

youd be silly to think they werent validated...

This good or bad news?

Good:

Bad:

JC

Of course some of them were validated. Didn't you see all the suspensions, $$ paid back, and lack of a bowl last year. The question is, does this mean that they are going after the coaches more so than the school now? This might be great news for us.

This good or bad news?

Good:

Bad:

JC

Of course some of them were validated. Didn't you see all the suspensions, $$ paid back, and lack of a bowl last year. The question is, does this mean that they are going after the coaches more so than the school now? This might be great news for us.

ESPN has a story talking about the NCAA is going to be handing out harsher penalties to schools. The timing of all this doesn't give me hope....

Advertisement
big news. as mentioned, i think either hill knew the ncaa was going after coaches/problem makers or he knew the hammer would be coming down soon and decided to quit while he was ahead.

we'll have to wait and see.

Advertisement
Feel like this is good news for us as has been stated that he knew the NCAA was coming for him. Now if RS resigns from TCU I may be a little more concerned as he was the man running the circus. And **** Hurrt for putting us in this position, the HC told you ******** to stay away from the weasely **** and they didn't listen.

Feel like this is good news for us as has been stated that he knew the NCAA was coming for him. Now if RS resigns from TCU I may be a little more concerned as he was the man running the circus. And **** Hurrt for putting us in this position, the HC told you ******** to stay away from the weasely **** and they didn't listen.

considering Randy was just hired, I have to think that he has been cleared, which is very good for us IMO

Advertisement
Back