Attention: You

Manny actually looks kind of jacked up this year. With all the **** he's gone through this season he might be secretly begging for someone to challenge him on the street so he can open up a can of whoopa$$ and get his law firm owning dad to bail him out.

Don't you guys know better than to challenge guys whose dad's are lawyers?!?!

View attachment 158236

That is @Dr.L.ThugU & @Ecush

Advertisement
Times have changed. Remember that time Adolf Hitler threatened to kick Randy Shannon square in the nuts if he ran into him on campus? Classic Hitler! Nobody blinked back then. Hitler would probably get banned now. Smh

P.S. This is the best Hitler the Canes Fan video of all time, and the first one if I'm not mistaken. Sad that 13 years ago we were saying the exact same things we are saying now about the program. #GroundshogDay4Eva #GOCANES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Times have changed. Remember that time Adolf Hitler threatened to kick Randy Shannon square in the nuts if he ran into him on campus? Classic Hitler! Nobody blinked back then. Hitler would probably get banned now. Smh

P.S. This is the best Hitler the Canes Fan video of all time, and the first one if I'm not mistaken. Sad that 13 years ago we were saying the exact same things we are saying now about the program. #GroundshogDay4Eva #GOCANES!!!

Holy chit dude I’m peeing my pants. It’s so freaking ridiculous!

Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007

A little late to this party, BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR BAN INDAY, GTFO with that crap. But I do appreciate you dealing with the morons threatening people.

Advertisement
Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007
Thought thread was going to be about the Netflix show.

Advertisement
Back