Attention: You

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we should protest and picket (peacefully obviously) but no one in Miami is down like that. We just b**** and moan anonymously online or give money to strangers to fly banners.

Making threats though is going too far. It's not like this admin is going to respond to that anyways. They're like in a coma over there in their ivory towers.

Advertisement
Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007
Can we get an example of what you are speaking of?

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you hurt people over the internet?
Hmmm, by instructing people to harass administration officials at football games or other locations. It is basic negligence. Yes, most of us will know to ignore such moronic advice but there are still a lot of morons in society who just need a little bit of coordination or perceived support to do something stupid.

I think you misread his post. He was saying Manny was the Bomb (not bomb) Airplane. Bin Laden.

Advertisement
Back