Attention: You

Advertisement
LMAO if this was started due to that street fight thread which was clearly a joke. Manny must have been so scared he contacted the CIS authorities.

Saw this on another thread. Thanks @Canesforfame
View attachment 158239
Yeah, he started two threads. We’ve had people posting sniper guns getting readied in response to the picture of Manny sulking in the distance in the stadium and other things. He also called the CoRch a Cuban greaseball. We can’t have it. Tough **** if anyone doesn’t like it.

Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007
So I can't fight Diaz the fair one?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007
I was wrong for posting the Saving Private Ryan Sniper Gif. I didn’t mean it as a threat against Manny’s life.

Yeah, he started two threads. We’ve had people posting sniper guns getting readied in response to the picture of Manny sulking in the distance in the stadium and other things. He also called the CoRch a Cuban greaseball. We can’t have it. Tough **** if anyone doesn’t like it.
That was my sniper gif. It was wrong. I’ll take the punishment. I deserve it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back