Attention: You

Two More Weeks GIFs | Tenor

OP, what you going to do with all your powerless time?

Stay clean out there, would hate to see you get banned.

If he actually cared about being on here that much, he wouldn’t have offered the bet.

Advertisement
It was stupid. Never thought about how that could have been perceived the other way. Foolish on my part
I appreciate what you are saying. It was literally the first thing in this episode and I deleted it yesterday. Today we’ve seen a spike in stuff and just have to cut it off.

Advertisement
How do you hurt people over the internet?
I believe ordering large amounts of pizza and sending them to someone’s home, could get them fat. Also, if said homeowner was to look up at a plane flying a banner, he/she could strain their neck. Safety first 🤭

No, for the same reason they don’t televise the streaker.

If we see it we delete it and hand out a band.

I think everyone here understands what a threat of violence looks like.
I was scared for a minute. I thought you we would get a trip to Banned Camp. I can do Band Camp. I hear girls do while stuff with instruments at Band Camp. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just to clarify threats against their dog, cats or even their pet gerbils or hamsters is not allowed as well? Just askin for a friend……..

Advertisement
Advocation of violence against members of the staff or admin at Miami will result in an immediate band, 100% of the time.

I don’t care who you are, your rep, or who you know in your private phone booth of imaginary friends. As long as I’m here (3-4 weeks imo) threats will not be tolerated.

This will be retroactively applied. So y'all pucker your butts and go through your old posts. Unless you want to wait until I do.

Now, let’s all get along together like old friends. Even if we want to kill each other.

Daniel Craig GIF by James Bond 007

What about advocation of violins.

sad get over it GIF

It's the funny thread about challenging Manny for a street fight. It was weird but I laughed a lot reading it.
To be honest I didn't think he was serious but nevertheless.
I always miss chit like this;

Tense times around here

Advertisement
Back